Author Topic: Jordan Richards recalled by Notts County  (Read 8205 times)

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Jordan Richards recalled by Notts County
« on: January 22, 2016, 03:31:29 PM »
Boston United have suffered a blow after Notts County exercised the recall clause in Jordan Richards’ loan deal — while Ryan Robbins has departed on a month's loan to Corby.  Jason Alexander has cancelled his contract with the club.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:33:23 PM by Cavalier »
United we stand..................

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan Richards recalled by Notts County
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 03:35:52 PM »
Jordon will be a big miss ,difficult to replace .

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 03:38:02 PM »
big loss.....Sligo's gain!
Robbins gone as well.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 03:49:24 PM »
Is this the team v Hednesford?

Fabion Spiess
Zak Mills   Carl Piergianni   Scott Garner   Dylan McEvoy
Kaine Felix   Grant Roberts   Lewis Hilliard   Jay Rollins
                               John Sands   Mark Jones
Subs:  Liam Marrs   Cameron Johnson   Harry Limb   Tommy Cooney   A.N.Other

We lack cover in midfield so Kyle Dixon could always be called back from his loan at Basford.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:56:29 PM by Cavalier »
United we stand..................

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 04:33:29 PM »
Limb is out on loan too
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 05:10:28 PM »
Wow - Now that is a blow! A double blow with Robbins going out on loan too? He is one of the best strikers in the league and started so well for us - a real match winner - although has not started for a few games now. Under these circumstances, I hope DG will continue to give a couple of the Youth Team players an opportunity to sit on a full bench. Young Harry Vince and Kemal Yenibertiz would benefit from the experience as would any of our youngsters.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

joebloom9

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 05:46:28 PM »
Personally I can't see Dennis dropping Marrsy, he's got two assists in two games playing at left back & he's been playing superb.
Win, Lose or Draw always United.

qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 06:34:04 PM »
I hope DG will continue to give a couple of the Youth Team players an opportunity to sit on a full bench. Young Harry Vince and Kemal Yenibertiz would benefit from the experience as would any of our youngsters.

Wouldn't it make more sense to give the youth team players that have stepped up, shown the commitment and done it at 21's level (adult football) a chance to fill the last spot on the bench?

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 07:19:36 PM »
I hope DG will continue to give a couple of the Youth Team players an opportunity to sit on a full bench. Young Harry Vince and Kemal Yenibertiz would benefit from the experience as would any of our youngsters.

Wouldn't it make more sense to give the youth team players that have stepped up, shown the commitment and done it at 21's level (adult football) a chance to fill the last spot on the bench?
you got a bet on qwerty??

qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 07:39:30 PM »

Happy New Year P

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 08:02:53 PM »

Happy New Year P

Excuse me querty, my friend, but our Youth team players also have commitment to BUFC! Stepping up? The Conference Youth League overall is a very good quality of football and properly organised. All the teams that play in it all have excellent coaching staff and play to a reasonable standard. Chance for an older player to fill the last spot on the bench? Of course I have nothing against an U-21 player being selected ahead of a Youth Team player, but I would think most of the U-21 team play for other clubs on a Saturday and are not uniquely registered to play for BUFC in the occasional U-21 game.

Anyhow, we shall see. Enjoy the game!
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"

qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 08:21:50 PM »

Happy New Year P

Excuse me querty, my friend, but our Youth team players also have commitment to BUFC! Stepping up? The Conference Youth League overall is a very good quality of football and properly organised. All the teams that play in it all have excellent coaching staff and play to a reasonable standard. Chance for an older player to fill the last spot on the bench? Of course I have nothing against an U-21 player being selected ahead of a Youth Team player, but I would think most of the U-21 team play for other clubs on a Saturday and are not uniquely registered to play for BUFC in the occasional U-21 game.

I think you misunderstood my original post.

I'm saying that the CURRENT youth team players that are ALSO already doing it on a regular basis for the 21's should maybe be considered in front of the current youth team players that have not yet stepped up and played 21's this season. Only common sense really unless I'm missing something?

Sorry for the confusion, that's why I rarely post on here now.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2016, 08:37:10 PM »

Happy New Year P

I think you misunderstood my original post.

I'm saying that the CURRENT youth team players that are ALSO already doing it on a regular basis for the 21's should maybe be considered in front of the current youth team players that have not yet stepped up and played 21's this season. Only common sense really unless I'm missing something?

Sorry for the confusion, that's why I rarely post on here now.

No problems - I understand now! Whatever DG decides, let's at least have a full bench! All the best querty - and keep posting!

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2016, 08:42:45 AM »
Are we down to one keeper again?

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2016, 10:30:59 AM »
Are we down to one keeper again?

You can't play two at once! No cover is risky, but if the budget means we get extra strength and options outfield, then I don't mind no keeper on the bench, personally.
tax free sarcasm and irony included