Author Topic: Manager of the Month .  (Read 8903 times)

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Manager of the Month .
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2016, 07:34:01 PM »
Us, North Ferriby and Lowestoft have won 3 out of 4, losing the other 1.

Can't seen dennis getting the nod as our loss was against one of the other 2 you mention, and that might be a clincher,

At least I got one thing right this season!
tax free sarcasm and irony included

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2016, 08:48:04 AM »

Can't seen dennis getting the nod as our loss was against one of the other 2 you mention, and that might be a clincher,

Impressed WKP .   Could you please pm me an equally accurate formula for picking tonights lotto numbers . ;)

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2016, 11:15:29 AM »

Impressed WKP .   Could you please pm me an equally accurate formula for picking tonights lotto numbers . ;)

I can actually. It's a tried and tested method. What you need is a flux capacitor, some gigawatt-inducing plutonium, a Delorean, a whacky scientist, and enough run-up to generate 86mph. Set the space/time continuum for 30 years ahead, buy a lotto almanac, and simply reverse the time clock and return. But watch out for anyone called Biff. Then you can successfully predict and win every lotto for the next 30 years! :)
 p.s. please don't bring me back a hover board, I'm told they will be dangerous!

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 07:13:30 PM »
Quote from: West keal pilgrim link=topic=6195.msg84735#msg84735

[/quote

I can actually. It's a tried and tested method. What you need is a flux capacitor, some gigawatt-inducing plutonium, a Delorean, a whacky scientist, and enough run-up to generate 86mph. Set the space/time continuum for 30 years ahead, buy a lotto almanac, and simply reverse the time clock and return. But watch out for anyone called Biff. Then you can successfully predict and win every lotto for the next 30 years! :)
In all my years of reading patter replies this may just be my favourite

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 11:40:59 AM »

Did,nt work!!!!!

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2016, 08:45:52 AM »
.....probably because you needed to get to 88mph - schoolboy error.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2016, 11:35:57 AM »

Probably right ,   no postings on here from WKP since Saturday ,  any sightings of him in a new upmarket car ?

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2016, 07:09:19 PM »

Probably right ,   no postings on here from WKP since Saturday ,  any sightings of him in a new upmarket car ?

I must have set the clock wrong. I've been chased by Indians, shot at by some dude called Buford, and nearly met my maker in a train going over clayton ravine. Delorean for sale....any takers?