Author Topic: today's ref  (Read 3127 times)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
today's ref
« on: December 19, 2015, 07:50:06 PM »
8 out 10??
Thought she did well for the most part

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: today's ref
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 08:54:28 PM »
8 out 10??
Thought she did well for the most part

Give her 9+, she refused to let a team of bullies intimidate her, and stood up to their constant whinging and harassment. Thought she proved exactly why there should be an equal place for talented ladies in a male dominated profession. Well done Amy from me.
tax free sarcasm and irony included

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 09:28:55 PM »
Was expecting someone to put I'd give her one lol

I got told off for shouting who the hell let her out the kitchen lol

A few of her advantage decisions were well off but she did well to stand up to the intimidation at the penalty though/

CRANWELL PILGRIM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 10:26:07 PM »
In all honesty the best ref since the last female ref we had!!! Asserted her control and made good decisions consistently through the match. Maybe missed one yellow card but that's all in my mind.

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 10:58:29 PM »
In all honesty the best ref since the last female ref we had!!! Asserted her control and made good decisions consistently through the match. Maybe missed one yellow card but that's all in my mind.

Many of her male counterparts could be well advised to watch and learn from her. We've had our share of shockers down here this year, and today's ref put them all to shame.
tax free sarcasm and irony included

Cousin Jack

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 12:06:47 AM »
     Away at Solihull a couple of seasons ago we had an international standard Japanese official on an exchange visit here who gave a 5* example of refereeing, the best Ive seen at our level. Thought Mrs Fearn came close to that today - unflappable and had the courage to order the penalty retake.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 11:19:02 AM »

Many of her male counterparts could be well advised to watch and learn from her. We've had our share of shockers down here this year, and today's ref put them all to shame.

Great entertainment yesterday .  With most the refs we have had at Jakemans this season the game would have turned into a farce after 20mins .    Thanks to Mrs Fearn for giving us value for money .