Author Topic: What's happened to Jason Alexander ?  (Read 7422 times)

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: What's happened to Jason Alexander ?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 05:13:30 PM »
I agree with you Amber Man - not good enough for a team challenging for promotion. But then again, is that the aim? My understanding is that DN's number one aim for the Club at the moment is to sort out the new ground and the associated funding. Promotion would be nice if it came along but isn't the first priority. On that basis, I feel this season will have its up and downs but no eyebrows will be raised in anger unless there becomes a serious relegation concern.

TEP

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 10:35:10 PM »
I agree with you Amber Man - not good enough for a team challenging for promotion. But then again, is that the aim? My understanding is that DN's number one aim for the Club at the moment is to sort out the new ground and the associated funding. Promotion would be nice if it came along but isn't the first priority. On that basis, I feel this season will have its up and downs but no eyebrows will be raised in anger unless there becomes a serious relegation concern.

TEP
Really ?  What are you suggesting TEP, that the club are cheating us ??  Come on, be brave and put out a statement if this is your bizarre understanding of matters. The mind boggles with some !  ::)

With Amber mans comment all i can say is very harsh,  in my opinion. He's been fantastic these last half a dozen games and apart from the odd wobble which lets face it any under 20 keeper would have, no matter if they are in the lower leagues or even a young keeper established in the top tiers. What would you suggest, blowing the budget and spending £800 a week on a 30+ year old has been or nurturing a young keeper who has lots of ability ? We've tried the so called big named keeper before, remember Dimms ?!!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2015, 11:02:31 AM »
Always dodgy ground discussing goalies, shown by the fact that posters are all making good valid points yet disagree .

We,ve all seen "howlers" over the years from Bazza to Joe Hart , and this will continue at all levels of goalies . 

DG has made Ravas our no1 which maybe the majority of the fans agree with so lets back him to continue to make the improvement which he should make with experience .

To put it in prospective many experienced goalies would be left wanting following in the footsteps of Max .