Author Topic: great game today  (Read 11744 times)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
great game today
« on: October 31, 2015, 06:16:03 PM »
Excellent  win
Excellent  performance
Excellent atmosphere
Excellent individual performances.
Excellent  goal (Richards)
If Tony 'The Crane' Crane was The Crane then Pidge needs to be The Wall. Nothing got past him today
Jordan Richards was superb
Mark Jones had arguably his best game.
Well done to all.
If anyone can find anything to moan about today I would be surprised.

SMELLS LIKE VICTORY

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: great game today
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 06:27:15 PM »

I forgot to make my entry for Ken's prediction league & I was going for a 3-1 Utd win.
Moan, moan,moan

chris47

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 06:53:29 PM »
Excellent  win
Excellent  performance
Excellent atmosphere
Excellent individual performances.
Excellent  goal (Richards)
If Tony 'The Crane' Crane was The Crane then Pidge needs to be The Wall. Nothing got past him today
Jordan Richards was superb
Mark Jones had arguably his best game.
Well done to all.
Could not put it better

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 07:58:11 PM »
Great month for team , manager and most fans .

13 points from 5 games with a team without a "proper manager "who is  "increasingly desperate" and gets his "tactics wrong" and has not learned " loans do not work " ::)

Don,t think many will endorse the above comments put on by posters .

Loans don,t work !!!!   how about MacAvoy , Richards and Ravas ?

"Wrong tactics" !!! don,t think many managers Greene has come up against this month will agree with that .

No one has nominated a "proper manager" to replace him so please keep up the good work  Den .

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 08:37:55 PM »
Great month for team , manager and most fans .

13 points from 5 games with a team without a "proper manager "who is  "increasingly desperate" and gets his "tactics wrong" and has not learned " loans do not work " ::)

Don,t think many will endorse the above comments put on by posters .

Loans don,t work !!!!   how about MacAvoy , Richards and Ravas ?

"Wrong tactics" !!! don,t think many managers Greene has come up against this month will agree with that .

No one has nominated a "proper manager" to replace him so please keep up the good work  Den .

...and I'm happy to admit I've been proved wrong. In fairness I would have dg's head on the block after the cup exit but he and the team have really got it together.13 points from 15 is a very impressive run, and dg deserves a shot at manager of the month for the turanaround. For once I'm happy to be wrong!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 08:40:26 PM by West keal pilgrim »
tax free sarcasm and irony included

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 08:50:50 PM »
Smashing game we never looked in danger of loosing. Can I also say that our support was brilliant and also pay tribute to the F C fans who not only supported their team and sang throughout but helped make the minutes applause for Luke something rather special. I am sure Luke would have been looking down with pride R I P Luke. Could only happen like that in non league. Very proud to be a supporter.   

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 09:50:44 PM »
Only gripe would be that the chances we had, the winning margin was only 2, not 6 or 7.
Superb

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2015, 10:02:00 PM »
To much to say. First of all to  the away team and as a club-great respect to the supporters who went in the Sports Bar before during and after the match,I know it's tribal to support your team but some of our chants were funny as in we can see you sneaking out,yep to the sports bar yet our crew didn't. The minutes silence applause was emotional I know a few of Luke's family came for that and were so grateful for a massive level of respect. The two sets of fans fantastic it was like it used to be in the conference the referee was decent not card happy could have sent the keeper off but didn't and I was so impressed as it could have been an easy red non fussy but fair. As for the game they weren't the best but worked hard for the whole match and we deserved to win.  Man of the match could have been Scholsey Pidge Mills Marrsy or Dale or Robbins but for me Jonesy looked a new player taken some grief this season but looked class.  But to some up the day the club as a whole were back to were we used to be 

poshpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2015, 02:51:43 PM »
We must have played well yesterday.  The forums gone dead.  No moaners.  Must have been the most positive Spayne Road has been for ages the noise overpowered the moaning. Happy days  :D

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2015, 04:02:08 PM »
I hadn't seen us play for a few weeks so it was my first sight of a few players. They all did well but I was particularly impressed with Richards - he seems to be able lots of different things well...

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2015, 05:30:27 PM »
We must have played well yesterday.  The forums gone dead.  No moaners.  Must have been the most positive Spayne Road has been for ages the noise overpowered the moaning. Happy days  :D
input of TownEnders ? :)

Cousin Jack

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2015, 06:40:42 PM »
      Thoroughly entertaining match, and a great send off for Luke from both sets of supporters. All the players worked tirelessly but think Richards and McEvoy deserve special mention; Both seem to grow in confidence each game, and despite inexperience at this level contribute greatly to our present run of good results. Hope DG can persuade the parent clubs to extend their loans.
      Encouraging that nearly half of the extra bodies through the turnstiles seem to have been local - wouldn't it be great if they turned up again for the next match?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2015, 07:42:30 PM »
Pinch me, I'm dreaming.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2015, 08:25:28 PM »
"I Dreamed a Dream" - Susan Boyle........Automatic promotion here we come!
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2015, 08:41:36 PM »

A bloke I know that sits in the main stand was moaning at half time. I think he was upset that after 20 mins we did let them have quite a bit of possession. Suffice to say that I told him that for me it was the best game of the season, and he then shut up.