Author Topic: Under 21s v Gainsborough Trinity on Wednesday evening  (Read 2691 times)

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Under 21s v Gainsborough Trinity on Wednesday evening
« on: October 26, 2015, 11:52:26 AM »
The Under-21 side take on Gainsborough Trinity at York Street on Wednesday evening (28th October) in the new Lincolnshire FA Under-21 Development League. Kick off is at 7:45pm. Admission costs just £2 adults, £1 children and is to the Main Stand.

It's Boston Under-21s first home league game of the season following two away matches which resulted in a 2-1 win at Cleethorpes and a 3-2 win at Sleaford. Boston are currently topping the table with Gainsborough in second place.

More details of the Under 21 side can be found on the club website at:

http://www.bostonunited.co.uk/teams/132191

Bannovallum Bill

Re: Under 21s v Gainsborough Trinity on Wednesday evening
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 05:02:31 PM »
Do these games have proper officials - by that I mean a ref and 2 linos appointed or is it club linos?

qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 09:54:40 AM »
Do these games have proper officials - by that I mean a ref and 2 linos appointed or is it club linos?

These games do have proper officials in a proper structured league.

It's a small league so very few fixtures but all teams have been taking part in self arranged friendly's also, and at this very early stage it looks like Gainsborough are taking this more seriously than all other teams by fielding far stronger teams including first teamers etc.

Unless Dennis pulls a rabbit out of the hat and decides that a few more first teamers (along with Cameron Johnson) need a mid week run out for some reason, I feel tonights match could be very one sided in Gainsborough's favour.

Whatever the result it should be a good experience for the 16 year olds involved in our squad looking to the future.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 12:17:16 PM »
Game off.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

hozzer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 12:25:41 PM »
not surprised, presume a waterlogged pitch. Its been hammering it down most of the morning and with a home game saturday it makes sense
against league 3, an idiots guide to making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 09:04:08 PM »
This one is now on tomorrow evening (Wednesday 2nd December) K.O. 7:45pm. Same details as the original fixture.