Author Topic: The Fat Fraud  (Read 16210 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Fat Fraud
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2015, 10:00:40 PM »
He sure was!
Nope, I supported the team. 99% were a fan during the Dr Martens and Conference winning seasons.. until it all came out. I simply said he deserved a shot when his ban was over, and it was obviously going to happen. As soon as the football went to pot, I was just as against him as anyone else!

Despise the man.

Look again P86. I look at most posts on this site unfortunately even yours. I am sure you were probably one of his fans, unlike the sensible united supporters

What am I looking at?? Am I sensible in that I've been to the vast majority of home and away games since I was 14?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:02:20 PM by Pilgrim86 »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2015, 04:22:31 PM »
Agree with you 100% P86, and so did 15 coaches and 3,000 supporters the day ray Warburton headed the second at hayes. Sure, all sorts of rubbish came out afterwards, and I'm a hater too now, but at the time I thought he deserved a chance. What's come out since has ruined everything good he ever did, and more. Despite all this, I still can't help but think his next step is premier league at a club like sunderland for example. God help the prem if he makes it, but for some reason I can't rule out the possibility...
tax free sarcasm and irony included

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2015, 05:24:40 PM »
Agree with you 100% P86, and so did 15 coaches and 3,000 supporters the day ray Warburton headed the second at hayes. Sure, all sorts of rubbish came out afterwards, and I'm a hater too now, but at the time I thought he deserved a chance. What's come out since has ruined everything good he ever did, and more. Despite all this, I still can't help but think his next step is premier league at a club like sunderland for example. God help the prem if he makes it, but for some reason I can't rule out the possibility...
I find it unbelievale how he is now a 'Head Coach'. Did he ever do any coaching??
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2015, 06:44:11 PM »
I find it unbelievale how he is now a 'Head Coach'. Did he ever do any coaching??

I heard he once asked gee if he knew a good coach, and gee replied "brylaine" aren't bad!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2015, 07:28:19 PM »

I heard he once asked gee if he knew a good coach, and gee replied "brylaine" aren't bad!

Sure one of our regular posters will be contacting Daved Newton suggesting Greene being sacked and replaced by his guy Brylaine  ;)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2015, 07:30:58 PM »

Sure one of our regular posters will be contacting Daved Newton suggesting Greene being sacked and replaced by his guy Brylaine  ;)
[/quote]
Obviously never followed one 😊

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2015, 09:09:15 PM »

I thought this was a forum board for discussions relating to bufc matters? I have a different opinion to you, what's wrong with that?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2015, 12:27:19 PM »

I thought this was a forum board for discussions relating to bufc matters? I have a different opinion to you, what's wrong with that?

Yes  board members do have different opinions , I have never suggesed that it is wrong for you to have a different opinion to me . ::)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2015, 02:44:15 PM »
iff god made man then steve wud be one of the few he gave a brain 2 and gud luck 2 him at aston villa

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2015, 03:21:44 PM »
maybe not 2 brains, but certainly 8 stomachs

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2015, 03:23:05 PM »
iff god made man then steve wud be one of the few he gave a brain 2 and gud luck 2 him at aston villa
Half term already??

Bannovallum Bill

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2015, 04:49:23 PM »
He sure was!
Nope, I supported the team. 99% were a fan during the Dr Martens and Conference winning seasons.. until it all came out. I simply said he deserved a shot when his ban was over, and it was obviously going to happen. As soon as the football went to pot, I was just as against him as anyone else!

Despise the man.

I take it he wasn't too popular with other members of staff......
Look again P86. I look at most posts on this site unfortunately even yours. I am sure you were probably one of his fans, unlike the sensible united supporters

What am I looking at?? Am I sensible in that I've been to the vast majority of home and away games since I was 14?

I would imagine he was a bit of a bully in the office.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 05:34:59 PM by Bannovallum Bill »