Author Topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels Matchday Programme - Anybody Want One?  (Read 2082 times)

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Stocksbridge Park Steels Matchday Programme - Anybody Want One?
« on: November 09, 2009, 08:12:17 PM »

Hi all,

I was on the BUSA supporters' coach that travelled to Stocksbridge Park Steels recently but was unable to buy a programme on the night as Stocksbridge underestimated demand and sold out.

I'm posting on behalf of someone else who has been in contact with Stocksbridge, with a view to them potentially printing a second batch to go on sale to Boston fans, hopefully allowing people to complete their sets.

No guarantees yet, but in case this proves viable it would be helpful if people could give an indication that they are interested, so that we can assess the likely level of demand. We'd be looking to sell them for the cover price of £1.50.

If anyone definitely wants one please PM me (asap) with a valid name and contact details (We don't want to be left with a fistful of orders to people we can't identify).

If you know of anyone else who might be interested and perhaps doesn't come on this forum, please ask them.

Thanks