Author Topic: Three new signings?  (Read 18505 times)

Bodge

• View Profile
Re: Three new signings?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2015, 10:00:59 PM »
No news, nearly the weekend and was hoping to hear we had made some positive signings

spalding linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2015, 10:25:47 PM »
Hear you have signed Ryan Robbins from Stamford, well good luck to you on that one. Proven goal scorer though

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2015, 11:18:53 PM »
good luck to you on that one
Bitter because your fans hounded him out before playing a game?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2015, 12:39:04 AM »
    Well that's ..erm .. 1 out of 3 .
   Unproven at this level ?  but hopefully another 'whats his name ' .
       Will they be ashen faced down the Zeeco ?

hozzer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2015, 06:36:55 AM »
welcome Ryan, seen a twitter comment from a fan/player at Stamford 'keep winning them headers'. Hoefully hes what weve been lacking up front, also seen dennis's comment that its took him 2 years to get him to sign so hes been on the radar a while. 
against league 3, an idiots guide to making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

spalding linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2015, 07:10:06 AM »

Not at all, just read the comments on Stamford forum about his effect in changing room. I hope he does it for you

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2015, 07:33:28 AM »
Could he be the new Ricky Miller ?

TEP

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2015, 10:20:22 AM »

Not at all, just read the comments on Stamford forum about his effect in changing room. I hope he does it for you
Obviously didn't affect his goalscoring!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

Grissles Oleary

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 11:04:56 AM »

Some people really need to get their facts right before spouting drivel,when he stood there waving a Linnets scar he had already signed for Barwell and was using it as leverage to get a better deal. He wasn't hounded out he used a personal argument with one fan as his excuse as to why he hadn't signed,claimed the fan had threatened him and his family,when it was the complete opposite,added to this was his desire to fight the Lynn fans on when they played at Stamford. Welcome to him. :bunny

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2015, 11:34:23 AM »
added to this was his desire to fight the Lynn fans on when they played at Stamford.

Must be a brave lad taking on both of you?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2015, 11:35:34 AM »

Some people really need to get their facts right before spouting drivel,when he stood there waving a Linnets scar he had already signed for Barwell and was using it as leverage to get a better deal. He wasn't hounded out he used a personal argument with one fan as his excuse as to why he hadn't signed,claimed the fan had threatened him and his family,when it was the complete opposite,added to this was his desire to fight the Lynn fans on when they played at Stamford. Welcome to him. :bunny
Calm down, fella...

Grissles Oleary

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2015, 11:49:52 AM »

Calm down, fella...

I'm quite calm,just drinking my tea and musing on the Ryan Robbins poor me story being unravelled again,won't deny he has the ability to do a job for you,but mentally i think you are taking a chance. Every team he has left was never his fault,always someone else to blame,if he under performs and more vocal fans get on his back he will lose it. All about opinions,must remember to message Dennis and congratulate him,and remind him it is his round. :dan

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2015, 12:50:57 PM »

Calm down, fella...

I'm quite calm,just drinking my tea and musing on the Ryan Robbins poor me story being unravelled again,won't deny he has the ability to do a job for you,but mentally i think you are taking a chance. Every team he has left was never his fault,always someone else to blame,if he under performs and more vocal fans get on his back he will lose it. All about opinions,must remember to message Dennis and congratulate him,and remind him it is his round. :dan

I think contents of your posts ("fighting fans") maybe reveals it as an astute signing .
Just pick him for home games ,  sub him afer 85 mins and station him near the Spayne Rd tea bar until players and management have left the field . :dan

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2015, 01:18:35 PM »
Looks like this is a guy who can score a lot of goals and may be the key in making a success of the footballing side of the business this season.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2015, 01:41:23 PM »
bring him on he' s just the player we need to  sort  thing's out on the pitch and in the dressing room ;) ;)wellcum