Author Topic: Chorley game  (Read 1674 times)

ChorleyMetz

• View Profile
Chorley game
« on: August 14, 2016, 10:27:26 PM »
Evening all

Looking forward to welcoming you all to Victory Park on Saturday.

I guess that the vast majority of you will have been to Chorley before now, but thought I'd come on here with a few pieces of information which will hopefully help on the day.

The turnstiles will be open from 1pm.

I know that the vast majority will be coming by coach.  For those coming by car there is limited parking available at the ground. If you are a blue badge holder, I would strongly recommend that you contact the club as soon as possible at info@chorleyfc.com and we will do our best to accommodate you. There is some street parking around the ground, but again this is limited. However all public car parks in the town are free of charge from 1pm.

For any coming by train, there is rail engineering works at Chorley station and there are no trains running on Saturdays. You can travel as far as Bolton where there are rail replacement coaches. An alternative is to catch a train from Manchester Piccadilly to Wigan North Western at 16 minutes past the hour and change there for a connection to Euxton Balshaw Lane (total journey time 1 hour). Chorley is approximately 2 miles from Euxton - there are buses which run from outside the station towards Chorley or there are plenty of taxi firms in the town which can run you from there to the ground.

Finally our entry prices are:
Adults £10.00
Concessions (>60s) £7.00
Age 12-16 £5.00
Accompanied age 11 and under are free of charge

Disabled fans pay the appropriate charge for their age group and a carer is admitted free of charge.

Hopefully that just about covers it, however if you have any other questions, please let me know.

Steviemas

• View Profile
Re: Chorley game
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 10:44:42 PM »
Thanks for this post mate, saves me trawling the net for parking info etc, and as we're playing sublime football should be an easy 3 points,  ;D