Author Topic: Harry's Hat-Trick puts Pilgrims through to next round of FA Youth Cup  (Read 2312 times)

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
A hat-trick by Harry Limb finally put paid to a lively Anstey Nomads as the Pilgrims won 4-2 after trailing 2-1 at Half-Time. The other Boston goal was a Penalty converted by Tinashe Chavundura. A fast flowing game with plenty of excitement and a reasonable crowd - shame the Club had no "Tannoy" announcements or Tea Bar open as would have made a couple of quid out of it. However, it is still well done Boston and on to the 2nd Qualifying Round with a home tie against Leicester Road (from Hinckley) or Lincoln City.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Harry's Hat-Trick puts Pilgrims through to next round of FA Youth Cup
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 11:37:17 PM »
Lincoln won 10-0 tonight, so we play them
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 09:17:39 PM »
Hoping if they get through that it's a midland team away.... even if it's Walsall or Shrewsbury

chris b

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 10:05:46 PM »
Hoping if they get through that it's a midland team away.... even if it's Walsall or Shrewsbury

It won't be Walsall or Shrewsbury - another qualifying round before the league teams come in.
The third qualifying round draw is tomorrow lunchtime.