Author Topic: Nicky Walker?  (Read 14498 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Nicky Walker?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 10:29:25 PM »
Easy answer after yesterday...no. however, out of position and looked every bit lost, so maybe I'm a bit unfair, but he was deemed not good enough last year and was replaced by Sheridan, so what's changed? Sheridan clearly not good enough either as no longer  here... too many average lightweight mildfielders for me. McGhee would have been a better choice up top as a supporting forward. He's played it before, so why not yesterday?

Mcghee  has had chances in different rolls over the last couple of seasons and not been able to establise a place in the side , also often seems to be injured .    Like some other mid-fielders should be shipped out to free up money to get a better quality replacement .

Good luck to Jamie , parting should be good for both parties ,
 best to seek a new team maybe at a lower level .

Jamie has signed for Grantham .

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2015, 04:57:04 PM »
Thought this was a thread on whether Nicky Walker ought to start in games, not who the next manager ought to be!!!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2015, 08:43:55 AM »
Walker and Felix should be the starting wingers, when fit. Rollins provides a good impact off the bench. This allows Greene to play in his regular left-back position.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 08:48:16 AM by Pilgrim86 »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2015, 05:15:00 PM »
Thats not what I am saying at all. I thought even you had more sense than that. Its about confidence in especially goalkeeper and defenders, which is sadly lacking this year. We cannot keep playing people out of position and succeed. Until we get a proper left back, a consistent keeper and more strength in midfield we will not progress this year.