Author Topic: Club statement @ 11am  (Read 9929 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Club statement @ 11am
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2015, 09:52:18 PM »
We have to accept that BUFC/Chestnuts is not purely a footballing business. It's main priority is the construction of The Quadrant. The footballing side will survive in whatever League it plays in - hopefully soon at a new stadium albeit possible short term ground share at Tattershall Road. Martin Hardy is a successful Managing Director of a Social Housing Business so his appointment makes business sense.

I think you have covered it well in a short response BB.   Seems that some posters are ignorant to the size of the Qaudrant project .

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2015, 09:57:27 PM »
We have to accept that BUFC/Chestnuts is not purely a footballing business. It's main priority is the construction of The Quadrant. The footballing side will survive in whatever League it plays in - hopefully soon at a new stadium albeit possible short term ground share at Tattershall Road. Martin Hardy is a successful Managing Director of a Social Housing Business so his appointment makes business sense.

I think you have covered it well in a short response BB.   Seems that some posters are ignorant to the size of the Qaudrant project .
Oops....meant Mike Hardy!!!!
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2015, 11:13:30 AM »
wished he'd kicked that ball out near the end of the St Albans match.

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2015, 07:55:30 PM »
Yeah we had them then didn't we - the St Albans players were time wasting!