Author Topic: idiots at the corner  (Read 2426 times)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
idiots at the corner
« on: August 18, 2015, 04:03:29 PM »
I was told today that one or more were hurling abuse at DG and some of the players as they left the pitch on Saturday.
is shouting "sort it out Greene or F%$k off" really going to help?
yes I wished we had scored a hatful against 9 men BUT its football..............it doesn't always go the way we want it.
we are, I believe, operating on a very small budget, possibly only £3500 pw...........divide that out and you aren't left with much.
This leads onto quoting David Newton.........
You can't deliver a new football stadium for a football club that hasn't got any money without any problems.

"The club is bankrupt basically, it's got no money, no assets.

"We're trying to give it an £8.5m new home with no money, so it's a challenge, but we're confident we'll do that."

instead of hurling abuse at manager and players just take a moment and consider what your saying and think how well we actually are doing.!

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: idiots at the corner
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 05:42:56 PM »
As the readership on here probably only represents a small percentage of those at the ground each week, probably better to print this thread off at stick it up near the burger bar for them to read.

TEP

Odin

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 06:08:11 PM »
Thats assuming a lot, that they can read I mean. Perhaps cartoon characters in pictures might be more apt.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 08:49:11 PM »
These idiots have been ruining going to matches for a while now. Even last season before we went on a run they were at it. Only way to stop them is to stand up to them and tell them exactly how disgraceful they are acting, and if they react with threats then get them chucked out. After all, we want fans in the ground not mouthy little thugs that think watching green street or football factory is the way the football supporting world works.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 06:12:26 PM »
As the readership on here probably only represents a small percentage of those at the ground each week, probably better to print this thread off at stick it up near the burger bar for them to read.

T
jellyman once said  he could not  play his best that side of thepitch and as for them reading have you not seen the  state  of                    them I would say not one could read unless maybe there was a f word now and again