Author Topic: Bennett on Boston United and coaching ambitions  (Read 3566 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Bennett on Boston United and coaching ambitions
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 09:53:15 PM »
Told at the game tonight that Bennett got changed and stormed off home when told he would be a sub tonight, If this is true best find out now rather than later. Enjoyed tonights game a great and entertaining work out with some good goals, Thought our number 4 from BPA looked very good in mid field alongside Dixon. All in all good stuff that must have pleased Dennis and given him an idea of the make up of our squad for this season.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 11:20:34 PM »
Didn't hear that OXO but if that is the case be rid now.
Thought we played really well.
Pidge awesome again.
The guy you mention put in a shift.
Jones has played well in both these games

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 10:57:03 AM »
Told at the game tonight that Bennett got changed and stormed off home when told he would be a sub tonight, If this is true best find out now rather than later. Enjoyed tonights game a great and entertaining work out with some good goals, Thought our number 4 from BPA looked very good in mid field alongside Dixon. All in all good stuff that must have pleased Dennis and given him an idea of the make up of our squad for this season.

Not true. You can't storm off from a ground you never even arrived at!

http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/sport/boston-united/greene-willing-to-play-the-waiting-game-to-get-julian-bennett-back-to-full-fitness-1-6865505

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 02:41:42 PM »
In that case I am sorry for the post and will in future not listen to the prat that assured me it was the case.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 03:11:54 PM »
He might have heard it from someone else, who heard it from someone else....

You know how these things work, Mel!

I'm relieved actually - I know there are concerns about JB's fitness, but I think if he can get fit we'd be daft to turn down the chance to work with someone that experienced, so I was worried when I read that.

Of course, you may remind me I said this when he's being sat on his arse by a Solihull winger for their 5th goal.