Author Topic: defender ?  (Read 12573 times)

bufc4life

• View Profile
Re: defender ?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 06:52:26 PM »
Wood is in talks with harragate?? i did think he was one the better one's but never got the chance after TT left, Jamie will be a great signing he is looking to play closer to home however our league maybe a bit to low for him if he is looking to keep going up in the footballing world!! but if u cut out the silly goals and standing off then it will be looking good as long as the new forwards can do the job up top!!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Stumpy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2009, 02:26:45 PM »
The squad is slowly taking shape although I know little of this latest signing, although that is the way it is going to be at the level we play at.

I have a gut feeling though that this next season could see us making inroads at the top end of the table and starting the long haul back to where this club should be.

Interesting to note that the deal was agreed a couple of weeks ago but the new management did not see the need to big themselves up by jumping the gun and running to the press.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 03:29:57 PM »
At a guess i would say he had agreed but duo to holiday and family commitments hadnt been able to sign. wise move really has we have all heard of the. " We spoke to him and he agreed to sign line" many times before.