Author Topic: under 21's  (Read 3743 times)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
under 21's
« on: July 18, 2015, 10:16:36 PM »
Lost today at Holbeach.  But heard very young team played. Did any one go?
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
Re: under 21's
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 11:55:36 AM »
Not much detail on this game both post or pre match. There also appears to be some "cup" game at Horncastle Town on 5.8.15 @ 7pm scheduled for the U-21s, so hopefully there may be a bit more information about this development team nearer the time.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Anita Goodsheet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 10:11:03 PM »
I went along to this game to have a look. Vince kept boston in the game first half with a string of one on one saves and a good penalty save. As you rightly said, it was a very young team with a lot of them playing u16's last year. We struggled up front, scoring our from about our only shot of the game, but we battled well in midfield and looked like we've got something to build from for the next game. If we can keep these boys together I wouldn't be surprised to see a few of them knocking on the door of the first team in a season or so.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 06:37:36 PM »
Not much detail on this game both post or pre match. There also appears to be some "cup" game at Horncastle Town on 5.8.15 @ 7pm scheduled for the U-21s, so hopefully there may be a bit more information about this development team nearer the time.
Does anyone no if this game is actually taking place, please? It appears on the Horncastle Town website but no mention of it on the BUFC Official site - not even showing as an U-21 Friendly Fixture.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 11:35:05 PM »
Does anyone no if this game is actually taking place, please? It appears on the Horncastle Town website but no mention of it on the BUFC Official site - not even showing as an U-21 Friendly Fixture.
Its the john rawdon memorial, it usually happens every year with some form of bufc playing horncastle at some point in the season

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 12:45:12 PM »
Should be a good turn out.