Author Topic: Steward explains the bottle situation!  (Read 2762 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Steward explains the bottle situation!
« on: November 06, 2009, 04:34:40 PM »
Had a constructive conversation with the "nasty steward" last night and he explained the empty bottles saga to me.Apparently,when he went to Notts Forest for his steward training they were shown photos of injuried fans.His description of smashed up faces made me cringe!It seems he stops even empty bottles from entering the ground.He told me that these fruit shoot bottles are deadly when filled with piss(his words not mine).
How many people on the patter can actually wee in those small fruit shoot bottles? ;D

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Steward explains the bottle situation!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »
Im not sure but i will have go! just going to wait till my little boy has finished his froot shoot first.

Better make sure i dont put it back in fridge though!

;D
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

uncleremus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 09:20:16 PM »
beef pilgrim - after 4 kids that would be the only sample you could muster.

Swineshead Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 12:24:35 AM »
i intended to bring this up last saturday-the lack of consistency in stewarding..
Someone brought a coke bottle filled with water to the game,with a lid. Firstly she dropped it down the steps of sp road terrace nearly causing an old boy to trip over it. Soon after she was approached by a steward and he did nothing.. Does theclub now allow this? I know it's petty and we have bigger things to worry about but it sets a precedent..

Seenbetter

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 09:04:23 AM »
I still think it's criminal damage to property. Once you have purchased it the bottle and fizzy contents are yours and nobody is allowed to damage that property. It's obviously a condition of sale that the bottle is opened upon purchase but that should be made clear on a notice. The answer is not to buy any bottled drinks in the ground. And before anyone else says it, no, it does not apply to the fizzy contents after you've *issed in it.