Author Topic: Marc Newsham to trinity?  (Read 13105 times)

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Marc Newsham to trinity?
« on: June 11, 2015, 10:07:57 AM »
Details of new @gainsboroughtfc player coming around 6pm tonight , clue he is a goal machine scoring over 100 goals for his previous club

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Marc Newsham to trinity?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 10:09:14 AM »
That is a tweet from trinity chairman. I have a feeling it's Newsham.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 05:05:31 PM »
No longer appearing on the squad page of our official site. Sad day if he has gone, but perhaps opens the door for a Mr Miller third time around?

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 05:11:46 PM »
Gone to trinity. Sad day. Great servant but don't think he would of featured much next season. Miller won't be coming back but surely a new striker will be coming in?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 05:46:11 PM »
Thanks to Marc for his many goals and loyal service ,  good luck at Trinity .

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 06:31:40 PM »
Good luck to the Newsh for years of service, always gave his all and scored some important goals.

Squad wise now I think we need four more. A goalie, utility defender as we only have four discounting Garner as we get the best out of him playing him in CM, a left winger as I don't expect to see Walker back (just a hunch) and of course another forward.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 06:45:22 PM »
I think your about right with that Carl. Keeper, utility player, left winger and striker. Let's hope we can get the quality needed to have another good season.

Amber Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 07:01:17 PM »
Yes newsh is a legend for what he's done and achieved at the club but anyone who leaves for a nearest rival is still out of order and a judas.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 07:55:50 PM »
A real shame to see Newsh go. Been great for us over the past few years. I certainly will not be booing him when he plays us in a Gainsborough shirt.

He's been 3rd choice striker for since Jones came back to the club so can see why he left. Also didn't get a contract for next season when most of the others did.

Fantastic signing for Gainsborough (or any club at this level), he's a proven goal scorer and they're and always in demand. Certainly a loss for BUFC this one.

Without Newsh our oldest player is 25, a very young squad.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 08:09:56 PM »
I think Newsham was the last of the players that Dennis Greene inherited. It's entirely his squad now - so we know where the buck stops.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 08:40:25 PM »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 10:12:46 PM »
No longer appearing on the squad page of our official site. Sad day if he has gone, but perhaps opens the door for a Mr Miller third time around?

We do not want Miller even on a free. The boy has far too many problems. As for Marc Newsham, A great servant and a great lad. Every good wish for the future Marc and thanks for all the great moments you gave us, You will always receive a great welcome at Boston.

hozzer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 10:50:42 AM »
Forever tin pot- not marc, I wish him well, top player and top man. laughed my head off at this though:-

Gainsborough Trinity's effort to proudly show off their new striker Marc Newsham came crashing down after he was pictured branding a club scarf with the team's name miss-spelt on it.

Newsham, who joined the Blues on a one-year contract from county rivals Boston United, stood holding up the scarf with 'Gainsborugh' emblazoned across the front.

Trnty had hyped up their new signing, after they had successful snapped up the man who netted more than 100 goals for county rivals Bostn Unitd in the last six years.

The Blus had already bolstered their attack at the Northlme by snapping up Nth Ferrby striker Nthan Jarmn. They will hope that Nwsham will bring even more fire power to the attack.

Read more: http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Gainsborough-Trinity-s-latest-signing-Marc/story-26685619-detail/story.html#ixzz3cq8Q58d2
 Follow us: @LincsEcho on Twitter | LincsEcho on Facebook
against league 3, an idiots guide to making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 11:08:50 AM »

Forever Tinpot.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 11:30:50 AM »
Astonishing. How did no-one notice?