Author Topic: Season Tickets - Lettered Pages?  (Read 2055 times)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Season Tickets - Lettered Pages?
« on: August 04, 2015, 04:54:08 PM »
Picked up my ST on Sunday and just wondered......when was the last time we had to use a lettered page?

Also stuck my stickers on the seat to avoid "Seatgate" as occurred at the end of last season :-)

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Season Tickets - Lettered Pages?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 05:04:41 PM »
Ive been waiting for a sign on BUFC website to say when the season tickets are ready for collection, seen nothing up to now, I presume from your post Ferret they are now available, so will call round York Street tomorrow.

Picked up my ST on Sunday and just wondered......when was the last time we had to use a lettered page?

Also stuck my stickers on the seat to avoid "Seatgate" as occurred at the end of last season :-)

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Season Tickets - Lettered Pages?
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 06:45:41 PM »
Ive been waiting for a sign on BUFC website to say when the season tickets are ready for collection, seen nothing up to now, I presume from your post Ferret they are now available, so will call round York Street tomorrow.

They are pretty much available at the Community Day each season...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/