Author Topic: Imps fan changed their mind..  (Read 3134 times)

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Imps fan changed their mind..
« on: May 15, 2015, 08:16:55 PM »
At the home semi final my other decided she wanted to come along,the last time she watched United was when we played at Sincil Bank in the league,all she has kept saying since that day was how dirty we were,kept telling her that we are different now and play football but she would have none of it.
Anyway,she came to the match and since then she has told all her family (all Imps fans) how unlucky we were and we played bloody good football,she is now thinking of coming to more games next season so we have gained 1 fan who has seen the light..

Hallelujah she has seen the light :D 

Must add though,she was watching the Imps match against Eastleigh the other week,she said to our Son (a United ball boy) "why isn't there any ball boys there?"
Quick as a flash he said "there is,they are on the roofs of the stand cos all your lot do is hoof" must admit to feeling a proud Dad at that moment :D

Just thought I would share that :D

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Imps fan changed their mind..
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 08:57:38 PM »
I managed to encourage two newcomers to watch BUFC , they were hooked. Both are now purchasing family season tickets... Result!
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 10:24:42 PM »
I managed to encourage two newcomers to watch BUFC , they were hooked. Both are now purchasing family season tickets... Result!
Come on Ken....this deserves a "like" button :)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 09:17:34 PM »
Must add though,she was watching the Imps match against Eastleigh the other week,she said to our Son (a United ball boy) "why isn't there any ball boys there?"
Quick as a flash he said "there is,they are on the roofs of the stand cos all your lot do is hoof" must admit to feeling a proud Dad at that moment :D

;D Yes, get that boy an ice-cream
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 07:17:03 AM »
I believe next season everybody should bring a goat along.