Author Topic: FA please note  (Read 27371 times)

spannerman

• View Profile
Re: FA please note
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2015, 11:02:57 PM »
Message to stanrat . Don't let our stewards put you off they are just as bad with us . :)

azi1992

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2015, 11:21:14 PM »
where theres a blame theres a claim bro. craiggy boy please apply for compensation to fa. sweet.

Odin

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2015, 11:59:13 PM »
23, is that all. Still learning to wipe his arse. Useless.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2015, 12:16:04 AM »
Message to stanrat . Don't let our stewards put you off they are just as bad with us . :)
had to laugh before the game yesterday! One of the senior stewards had to ask JB "Where's the Jakeman Stand"

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2015, 01:10:52 AM »
where theres a blame theres a claim bro. craiggy boy please apply for compensation to fa. sweet.

In terms of compensation you would get FA.  If clubs could claim for inept officials then the FA would be receiving claims on a weekly basis and would owe more money than Greece do.  :)

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2015, 08:27:07 AM »
Unlucky yesterday it's never nice to fall at such a late hurdle.

Yes on the day he maybe was weak but you had the chance to see the game out in normal time and in penalties and failed on both occasions.

Enjoy the summer and we shall see you all at the Northolme next season, become a bit more welcoming of away fans and you may see more than 26 make the opposite journey.

It's true we did have ourselves to blame for sitting off and trying to hold on.  I was merely making the point that it happens so often in the big games in this league that officials are weak ( and this crew were), you'd think the FA would address the issue in the play offs at least with an officiating team from an higher level.  As for you lot bringing more than 26 it would be nice I guess you count yourself lucky to be in the league so I doubt you'd manage to double it.

Correct we do think ourselves lucky to still be in this league but with a lot of hard work by volunteers bind the scenes we are.

As for bringing more than 26 to your place it will not happen whilst you continue to employ nazi stewards who continuously suppress away fans' ability to support their team. In my own personal experience I have seen fans told they can't hang flags because they cover advertising boards and on other occasions I have been hit by objects thrown by home fans and when any mention is made stewards have threaghtened with eviction from the ground. Excuse me for not wanting to pay to be subjected to such nazi operations.

Yes I know you had fans attacked at our place and that has now resulted in segregation being put in place to try to stop it. Things will never be perfect that's football.

Hopefully when you move to your new home you will employ new stewards. Start by shaving the nazi rash from the payroll

Our stewards I got offered outside by one at Trinity. Guess what happened when I emailed the club the next day. Still awaiting the reply

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2015, 10:07:01 AM »
Today's referee is Tom Neild.  When we beat Chorley 2 - 1 away on 8th Nov the referee was......Tom Neild.

Whoops

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2015, 10:38:00 AM »
Today's referee is Tom Neild.  When we beat Chorley 2 - 1 away on 8th Nov the referee was......Tom Neild.

Whoops

They also scored a late goal from the arial assault that day too.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Pride of Bostonshire

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2015, 10:40:16 AM »
I didn't think the officials were terrible yesterday. Not perfect - when are they ever perfect? - but at no point did I ever really feel they were so hopeless that they somehow denied us the win. That was down to us - and an extraordinary equaliser. I thought the female lino was very good and got most, if not all, her decisions spot on, which is all you can ask for really.

This.  The ref wasn't great and wasn't awful.  Yes he missed things but who doesn't?  It's not like the refs at any other level are perfect either.  Can't see as the balls being thrown on made much difference either.  I certainly can't see the officials being part of a big conspiracy against us.

We had three great chances away and we hit the post at 2-1, score any one of those chances and that worldy overhead kick is a consolation and nothing more.  We weren't able to put them to bed and it's cost us.  It's a shame but we'll just have to avoid the playoffs altogether and win the bloody thing outright next season.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2015, 10:41:24 AM »
In 4 games then a decent attacking side have not carved us open to score once... all 3 goals from hopeful punts into our box. Remarkable that

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2015, 03:28:21 PM »
I didn't think the officials were terrible yesterday. Not perfect - when are they ever perfect? - but at no point did I ever really feel they were so hopeless that they somehow denied us the win. That was down to us - and an extraordinary equaliser. I thought the female lino was very good and got most, if not all, her decisions spot on, which is all you can ask for really.

This.  The ref wasn't great and wasn't awful.  Yes he missed things but who doesn't?  It's not like the refs at any other level are perfect either.  Can't see as the balls being thrown on made much difference either.  I certainly can't see the officials being part of a big conspiracy against us.

We had three great chances away and we hit the post at 2-1, score any one of those chances and that worldy overhead kick is a consolation and nothing more.  We weren't able to put them to bed and it's cost us.  It's a shame but we'll just have to avoid the playoffs altogether and win the bloody thing outright next season.

We were in title winning form after Christmas. Assuming the players who have committed to next season do indeed stay and we can make one or two additions I think we'd have to be in with a shout of the title. And in Pidge we have an exceptional player and leader who belongs at least a level higher, if not more.

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2015, 04:50:44 PM »

We could write page-after-page about both games, about the perceived 'rights and wrongs' of some of the refereeing decisions, how we were really the better of the two teams over the two legs and how our emotions were pulled all over the place on Saturday. BUT, looking at things in the cold light of day, at the end of 210 minutes and however many more were added on, we didn't score any more goals than they did. I reckon, therefore, the above just about sums it all up beautifully.

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2015, 08:15:30 PM »

agree totally with this.  Get a keeper keep Pidge and Dayle and we'll have a shout.  I'm worried about the team breaking up though...

We were in title winning form after Christmas. Assuming the players who have committed to next season do indeed stay and we can make one or two additions I think we'd have to be in with a shout of the title. And in Pidge we have an exceptional player and leader who belongs at least a level higher, if not more.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2015, 10:36:30 PM »
Unlucky yesterday it's never nice to fall at such a late hurdle.

Yes on the day he maybe was weak but you had the chance to see the game out in normal time and in penalties and failed on both occasions.

Enjoy the summer and we shall see you all at the Northolme next season, become a bit more welcoming of away fans and you may see more than 26 make the opposite journey.

It's true we did have ourselves to blame for sitting off and trying to hold on.  I was merely making the point that it happens so often in the big games in this league that officials are weak ( and this crew were), you'd think the FA would address the issue in the play offs at least with an officiating team from an higher level.  As for you lot bringing more than 26 it would be nice I guess you count yourself lucky to be in the league so I doubt you'd manage to double it.

Correct we do think ourselves lucky to still be in this league but with a lot of hard work by volunteers bind the scenes we are.

As for bringing more than 26 to your place it will not happen whilst you continue to employ nazi stewards who continuously suppress away fans' ability to support their team. In my own personal experience I have seen fans told they can't hang flags because they cover advertising boards and on other occasions I have been hit by objects thrown by home fans and when any mention is made stewards have threaghtened with eviction from the ground. Excuse me for not wanting to pay to be subjected to such nazi operations.

Yes I know you had fans attacked at our place and that has now resulted in segregation being put in place to try to stop it. Things will never be perfect that's football.

Hopefully when you move to your new home you will employ new stewards. Start by shaving the nazi rash from the payroll

Our stewards I got offered outside by one at Trinity. Guess what happened when I emailed the club the next day. Still awaiting the reply
The same stewards who like to leave open segregation gates...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2015, 10:06:28 AM »
The correct way to address problems with stewards is to do the same as The Big M  ,  that is  E-mail the club .    While Gainsborough ignored Big M I am pretty certain if Stanrat had e.mailed BUFC the club would have been professional enough to respond .