Author Topic: Barrie Pierpoint O/T  (Read 13091 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Barrie Pierpoint O/T
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 05:45:58 AM »
Kick out UKIP at York street? The gates would be cut by at least a third!

AdyG

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 02:12:51 PM »
What aspect of the UKIP policies are racist?

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 02:54:28 PM »

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for an answer. As far as I can see UKIP haven't made any racist statements people just perceive them to be racist for no good reason. I would assume that all parties have a racist among them somewhere, don't think UKIP are any different.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 06:09:12 PM »
What's it got to do with BUFC as a club anyway, don't think BP has any connection with the club at the present!!!!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2015, 10:45:38 PM »
He told me several years back at the train station that his services were declined

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 10:15:23 PM »
Sounds like he's approached the conservatives... just hope they also decline his services.
If he does join them it would mean that a conservative took the Old Leake and Wrangle seat off another conservative, Frank Pickett.

They should re-run this one as it can't be right that 24 hrs after voting to keep the conservatives out in the borough council elections  voters find that they have effectively given the balance of power in the borough to them by voting for Barrie Pierpoint  :police:

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 08:57:26 PM »
The Conservatives have formed a nice cosy alliance with the two Austen councillors, giving them a majority.

Time for Barrie to do the right thing and stand down - people voted for him as a UKIP candidate not as an Independent - come on Mr P,  do the decent thing and let's have a bye election  :police:

azi1992

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2015, 12:32:33 AM »
wat dya mean bro. they wanna kick out me and my migrant bros. aint that racist. pierepoint got in on a ukip ticket even tho he now with tory boys and not to be trusted. keep boston a free town. divercity and peace bros.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2015, 08:43:31 AM »
The BNP have those racist policies you mention,  UKIP's policy is to let everyone who is here legally stay, and then introduce an immigration system similar to the Australian points system.
There are a few with BNP type views in UKIP but they are being removed.  :police:

Its their energy policy that interests me.
There are plans and scoping in the system to turn Lincolnshire into a turbine landscape. If it goes ahead you will be able to see massive wind farms all around you here and the whole County will be driven to distraction by the EAM beat of the rotor blades

A strong UKIP presence in the borough council will stop this happening 
Barrie has prevented UKIP from having an equal number of seats as the Conservatives,  so there's now nothing to stop everyone filling their boots at the renewable energy trough..

Keep Boston a free town - diversity and peace in a rural landscape - do the right thing Barrie

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2015, 05:31:00 PM »
AdyG's post saying he thought that there was something 'fraudulent' about what happened with BP seems to have disappeared, but the word on the street (West Street) is that they knew it was going to be close, so the conservatives put up a couple of their own 'UKIP' candidates - decoys who could jump ship and declare themselves independents if required. 
Sounds a bit far-fetched, and probably no truth in it at all but, after the fifa fiasco this week who knows what goes on behind closed doors in the 'iconic' Municipal Building  :police:
I do know for a fact that several people who voted tactically for Barrie, as a UKIP man, feel cheated by what has happened as their votes have effectively let the conservatives gain control of the council.  :'(

azi1992

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2015, 11:41:50 PM »
Hey ukip he deserted his own bretherin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! none of my bros would have done this to there own people but thanks to barrie boston we now free from ukip! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2015, 12:24:00 PM »
Hey azi   :dan
Do you think the local brethren should be allowed to vote in the EU referendum?

azi1992

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2015, 01:08:18 PM »
no ukip should be allowed at bufc. we need to kick it out as the banner says. all local people should be allowed to vote bro. when I mean all I mean all. no racist ban on migrant workers from voting. stay in Europe and no to racism bufc. we got euro players playing for bufc bros and want to keep them. I vote to stay in bro. cant have it both ways.  :D :D :D :D

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2015, 03:08:41 PM »
"British, Irish and Commonwealth citizens who are over 18 and resident in the UK are eligible to vote, as are UK nationals resident overseas for less than 15 years.

EU nationals resident in the UK, who are entitled to vote in local and European elections, will miss out on this vote."

azi, if this is racist then you'd need to kick the conservatives out as it's their policy.
You are confusing UKIP with the BNP again bro   :dan

With all UKIP and Conservative voters kicked out of York St the place would be empty  :laugh:  :dan

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 10:14:08 PM »
cant have it both ways.  :D :D :D :D

You can have it both ways if your name is Rachel Dolezal    8)
'Identify' yourself as black and become a race activist, simpulz!   :police: