Author Topic: Boston is buzzing....  (Read 3000 times)

Monty

• View Profile
Boston is buzzing....
« on: April 25, 2015, 06:07:23 PM »
I expect the attendance to be over 3000 next Saturday as Boston United fever grips the town and surrounding areas  8)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Boston is buzzing....
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 08:57:14 PM »
West Street is buzzing already Monty   8)
So glad we didn't end up with the home game on Wednesday  :police:

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 10:26:51 PM »
Yes we are buzzing but what about North Ferriby? Miss Allam has withdrawn all money and they are taking voluntary demotion one or two divisions. This saves Colwyn Bay so we certainly need to get promoted I don't want to arrive there 20 minutes after kick off again. How many more village teams with sugar daddies are going to suffer the same fate, the glory of winning the Trophy means absolutely nothing and if this is what happens then I am glad they knocked us out. I hope her father follows in her footsteps so that at premier league level they will also learn that that football clubs belong to the local communities. I am so glad that we are on the right path to becoming a true community club that will eventually be run and owned by its supporters. Thank you David and Neil for guiding us to a successful future, you have set a model for the future of every football club at every level.     

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 10:38:02 PM »
And apparently Ferriby did not even hold a minutes silence prior to kick off in memory of the Bradford fire disaster, This when the opposition was Bradford Park Avenue, unforgivable.

petertaylor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 10:44:17 PM »
Well said Mel. Excellent post.
Under David and Neill's tenure the club is run the right way.
The good name of our wonderful club has been restored and sustainable
Plans are in place for the future.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 01:28:26 PM »
"Likes" all the way down theses posts.
Still a bit sorry for Ferriby (never thought I would say that) the club and its supporters let so far down after their Wembley triumph.