Author Topic: Rivals should fear us - Steer  (Read 2127 times)

Odin

Re: Rivals should fear us - Steer
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 11:31:53 AM »
The end is nigh and I think I would just like to say that whatever the outcome I for one am very greatful for the commitment of our players. Sometimes they have bad days at the office and sometimes they have good days at the office but generally they give all they can. I have been critical of Jones in the past but recently he has played well enough to shut me, and others like me, up. I know they get paid to do a job and as Tommo said on the radio on Saturday footballers are mercenaries but when you consider the time and travelling they put in they still show that commitment. Renee Steerehas prompted me to say this because of his personal commitment. He travels a long way to play for this club and I'm glad he is on our side. I expected us to finish about 10th this season but who am I, the way they are playing it could be an exciting finish.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Rivals should fear us - Steer
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 05:20:22 PM »
The end is nigh and I think I would just like to say that whatever the outcome I for one am very greatful for the commitment of our players. Sometimes they have bad days at the office and sometimes they have good days at the office but generally they give all they can. I have been critical of Jones in the past but recently he has played well enough to shut me, and others like me, up. I know they get paid to do a job and as Tommo said on the radio on Saturday footballers are mercenaries but when you consider the time and travelling they put in they still show that commitment. Renee Steerehas prompted me to say this because of his personal commitment. He travels a long way to play for this club and I'm glad he is on our side. I expected us to finish about 10th this season but who am I, the way they are playing it could be an exciting finish.
well said..
plus Garns is Coventry based and I believe Pidge is in Manchester (don't quote me!)