Author Topic: Solihiull game  (Read 13212 times)

Odin

Re: Solihiull game
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 08:00:34 PM »
Attendance 716 (from their site). Wonder how many from Boston.
Great performance and congrats to the entire Boston squad.
Complements to Solihull Moors FC for their facilities. Good club house, particularly the idea of a patio (should have taken a bbq). Good pitch. Liked the dugouts but wondered if they flood in the rain. Big car park and FREE parking, thought they could have made a charge of 1 or 2 pounds without causing offence.

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2015, 08:19:10 PM »
Pleasantly surprised at lack of charge for parking and £9 entry was excellent value.

Most of all, over the moon at the 3 points and performance to boot. Win next week and we will get 4th and hopefully 3rd.

Well done to everyone at the club as I was sceptical as the season started with us only having 1 forward (but what a forward he has turned out to be). Just wished we had played like this before Christmas as we surely would have won the league. However let's not rest players next week as we want to finish as high up as possible to get the best chance of going up.

Let's now finish the job and get promotion

feelinblue

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 09:33:46 PM »
From a Trinity supporter, Well done today, best of luck in the play-offs.

Looks like you have hit form at just the right time ;)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2015, 09:35:15 PM »
Fantastic performance, great finishing from Dayle (although the penalty was a bit weak!).

Top v bottom of the form table next week... over the last 10 games, we've got 23 points and Leamington just 3.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2015, 10:05:36 PM »
The other teams must be kacking themselves, we are on a roll.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2015, 10:13:21 PM »
 :)
Well done lads lets keep it going  :)

Shrimperpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2015, 10:16:16 PM »
Big well done all round to the players and our manager for getting it together since Christmas and a big thank you to my misses who brought me a season ticket in the summer upon our move up to Boston from down south its been a great present and now lets make it a great present for everyone involved and do the whole club and town proud by getting into the conference prem!!!

Next Saturday deserves to be a day of celebration and a big crowd for making the play off.

Say it again WELL DONE YOU BOYS!!!

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2015, 10:24:43 PM »
Great result today and need to finish as high as possible.

It's a pity the goalkeeper situation hadn't been sorted out earlier, because we only started to perform consistently when the defenders had confidence in the goalkeeper.   The Sunderland keepers performances, especially the current one have been at the heart of our good run.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 05:05:27 PM »
Big well done all round to the players and our manager for getting it together since Christmas and a big thank you to my misses who brought me a season ticket in the summer upon our move up to Boston from down south its been a great present and now lets make it a great present for everyone involved and do the whole club and town proud by getting into the conference prem!!!

Next Saturday deserves to be a day of celebration and a big crowd for making the play off.

Go along with all above comments Shrimper ,   great move moving up to Boston and what a wonderful wife you have got .

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2015, 07:05:36 PM »
an excellent wife!...........bring her on Saturday :)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2015, 09:09:41 AM »

Picking up on your point of making the play offs and celebrating next Saturday, I think the club should consider offering reduced admission or perhaps Kids For A Quid in an attempt not only to attract the biggest gate of the season but to build up the potential of a big turnout for the play offs. I know there will be some season ticket holders who may object but we will need all the support we can get and also if we do get promoted it may help to get more on board for next season and leading up to the move into the new stadium. Worth a try?.

Go along with all above comments Shrimper ,   great move moving up to Boston and what a wonderful wife you have got .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2015, 01:28:08 PM »

Picking up on your point of making the play offs and celebrating next Saturday, I think the club should consider offering reduced admission or perhaps Kids For A Quid in an attempt not only to attract the biggest gate of the season but to build up the potential of a big turnout for the play offs. I know there will be some season ticket holders who may object but we will need all the support we can get and also if we do get promoted it may help to get more on board for next season and leading up to the move into the new stadium. Worth a try?.

Think the Chairman deserves our monies , keep him and the season ticket holders happy and charge usual admission .     Give the kids our potential future fans FREE admission .