Author Topic: Today's game  (Read 11204 times)

Odin

Today's game
« on: February 14, 2015, 05:41:16 PM »
Fantastic result. Great effort by everyone.
Hope someone from BPA reads this bit but the ref was absolutely crap, he always is and probably always will be. At least he was absolutely crap for both teams. We still deserved the win and were the better team but the man in black should consider giving it up. BPA players took his performance worse than we did which helped us a bit but he was crap whichever side you support.
Going to call Steer lucky Renee after that elbow on the line but the BPA player bloody deserved it. Fortunately the crap ref missed it as he also missed the ball being kicked out of the ground.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Today's game
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 05:46:21 PM »
Great TEAM performance.
Scholes was outstanding.
Great hat trick from Jones.
Only downside to an entertaining game was the crowd.only 970
Those stayaways are missing out.......

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 05:50:58 PM »
Fylde, Guiseley, Barrow and Chorley all lost at home today

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 06:10:22 PM »
I am not a fan of  JONES, but I will say well done to him today,  a great day out for all.(brill)

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 06:12:48 PM »
Perfect performance today. Mills, K Dixon and Jonah were the stand out performers but all the lads played well today. We have great shape as a team now and the home form has been awesome since Joel Dixon signed way back on Nov 1 - 6 wins and 3 draws in the league. Hopefully we can now also look at keeping the likes of Nicky Walker for next season as this team gets better and better the more they play together.

Den now needs some more magic to (hopefully) retain the services of the outstanding Joel Dixon.

Boo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 06:30:49 PM »
Yet again, this team fail to score more than five in a game.

Sort it out Dennis.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 06:51:03 PM »
Yet again, this team fail to score more than five in a game.

Sort it out Dennis.

That is class Boo. Made me laugh out loud.

Really strong performance today. Pidge, Mills, K Dixon and Jonah all outstanding. Keep it going lads.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 06:55:50 PM »
Fantastic result. Great effort by everyone.
Hope someone from BPA reads this bit but the ref was absolutely crap, he always is and probably always will be. At least he was absolutely crap for both teams. We still deserved the win and were the better team but the man in black should consider giving it up. BPA players took his performance worse than we did which helped us a bit but he was crap whichever side you support.
Going to call Steer lucky Renee after that elbow on the line but the BPA player bloody deserved it. Fortunately the crap ref missed it as he also missed the ball being kicked out of the ground.

That challange was a ochhh challange and i think it was more a vengance for us not getting the penalty which IMO was stone wall. ref said he played the ball!!!!!!!!. How he play the ball when its the best part of 2 to 3 meters away?

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 07:09:33 PM »
Very good performance today, we never gave them an inch,  closed them down at every opportunity.  Kyle dixon MOM for me! With Mills and Jones a joint close second. 4 points from next to games would be good but the way we are playing we could bring home 6. Will Garner go straight back in the midfield slot?
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 07:15:42 PM »
A match so good I'm going to share some great music with you
http://youtu.be/d2nMo-Tt9R0

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 07:27:59 PM »
A match so good I'm going to share some great music with you
http://youtu.be/d2nMo-Tt9R0

Great video...... I mean singing

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 08:01:32 PM »
What does the club have to do get some more through the gate 970 is pathetic considering the great fare that is being served up. I see the silly boy doesn't like Jones one of the most improved and hard working lads in the team and the understanding that is growing between him and Dayle is a real highlight. Top marks to the management for building this team and the obvious first class coaching from Martin. Keep it up lads and lets take the play offs by storm.

Odin

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2015, 08:56:33 PM »
Great video. Very impressed with the way she played those drums. A bit slow for my taste, needed a bit more bounce.
Mills was MoM for me. Lay my cards on table and confess I am not a big fan of Jones but credit where credit due, 3 good goals. Looks a really good side now. Last season we had someone who scored goals but can't remember his name now.
Very slippery conditions in which it would be easy to get injured and yet still one or two behind me slagging a couple of the players off for not going into tackles.
Will be on the Fylde Coast this week so will get to the game on Tuesday. Hope we can win.. Judging by today's results anything is possible.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2015, 10:00:05 PM »
Great performance today and Jones fully deserved MOTM! Just hope we came keep the Goalie.He brings confidence to the back four,

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2015, 08:25:22 AM »
Been a long time since i was at a game due to work, what a game to pick! Tricky pitch but the lads played well and got what their endeavours deserved. BPA are not a bad team, although they lack anything up front, the keeper had a decent game despite letting in 5. 
Pleased to see a few of the lads are signing on for next season, best to start with a settled team. We need a good keeper, the lad from Sunderland as been excellent but you never know how long you will have a lone keeper for.
MOTM, if Jones had not knocked in three, my choice would have to be Mills, what a player we have there.

Check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry.  :bunny 
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?