Author Topic: McDonald joins on loan  (Read 10424 times)

black n yella

Re: McDonald joins on loan
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 02:04:08 PM »
Timms is clearly living in the past as demonstrated by his picture of Boston United on twitter. Obviously he's still hurting over messing up his big chance here and several other chances to prove his talent that he claims to have. Best way to deal with people like this is to simply ignore the nonsense they put on social media and eventually when no one comments / retweets his drivel he'll realise he hasn't got an audience to perform to. I mean the guys at hyde, freaking hyde. How the mighty have fallen.

Sorry Mr McDonald, welcome to the club.  :dan

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 03:45:08 PM »
Bellend of the highest order

azi1992

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 05:39:33 PM »
Obviously he's still hurting over messing up his big chance here and several other chances to prove his talent that he claims to have.

man he is hurting.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 07:08:01 PM »
Timms' argument seems to be that nobody will sign for Boston permanently because Dennis Greene is such a cowboy manager. But if that were true then why would so many players sign for him second time around? Marrs Felix, Mills and Roberts are all in their second spells under Greene. Jay Dowie played under Greene at Histon and at Boston. And I see elsewhere that Kyle Dixon would like to come back as well. That would be Dixon's third spell under Greene!

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2015, 06:04:52 AM »
L P could it be that some of these players have done there rounds as they say,  and look at boston as a half way house and greene as an easy touch. like lots I am lost with all these comeings and goings with other clubs cast offs they are ok for 2or 3 games that's all.

Odin

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2015, 07:57:29 AM »
Can someone please list the loanees we have at the moment. I know it would be difficult to research but it would be  of interest to compare the number of loan players we use compared to other clubs in this league.
I also sense the beginning of a theme,
         Cowboy manager.
          Loan arranger
           Tonto
We need to link in 'Silver' and 'Kim oo sabbi'. ✋

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2015, 11:56:15 AM »
L P could it be that some of these players have done there rounds as they say,  and look at boston as a half way house and greene as an easy touch. like lots I am lost with all these comeings and goings with other clubs cast offs they are ok for 2or 3 games that's all.

I bet your grandad can remember a player called Rick Miller who has "done the rounds "  recall him be rejected by Rob and Paul .    Ferguson who was on loan to us last season is now at Blackpool .

poshpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2015, 12:05:46 PM »
Signing for Blackpool is a step up? Have you ever been to that place, it makes Frampton Marsh look like the Ritz.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2015, 05:21:25 PM »
G.H.M. gran/dad said its RICKY and he were on his way to BOSTON befor DG came along in fact he new nothing about him when told to have a look at him he thought he was a miller working in one of the local windmills. when miller left and never replaced we lost a few fans for sure. DG said he would never had let JONES go, so on his own head he brought him back,(yawn).
gran/dad said if we want players for second time we should be looking at the likes of YATES, STANEFIELD ,MILNES,and maybe ROSS,for the rest of the season at least we no what they can do.   HO for another MILLER, we big fans of his.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2015, 08:05:21 PM »
G.H.M. gran/dad said its RICKY and he were on his way to BOSTON befor DG came along in fact he new nothing about him when told to have a look at him he thought he was a miller working in one of the local windmills. when miller left and never replaced we lost a few fans for sure. DG said he would never had let JONES go, so on his own head he brought him back,(yawn).
gran/dad said if we want players for second time we should be looking at the likes of YATES, STANEFIELD ,MILNES,and maybe ROSS,for the rest of the season at least we no what they can do.   HO for another MILLER, we big fans of his.

Shame on you ,   you forgot to mention your old favourite Peter Bore .

sister soo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2015, 08:50:24 PM »
Somebody let monty know that the messiah has returned

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2015, 09:51:25 PM »
Cambridge keeper cannot kick. Awful distribution