Author Topic: TONIGHT!  (Read 3950 times)

cookie

• View Profile
TONIGHT!
« on: January 13, 2015, 10:39:55 AM »
Boston United have confirmed entry details for Tuesday evening's friendly against Lincoln City at The Jakemans Stadium.

Admission prices have been set at £5 for adults, £3 for concessions and £2 for under-16s, with travelling Red Imps supporters allocated the Jakemans (Town End) Stand, while Pilgrims' fans can utilise the main Wilson and Co Vauxhall Stand.

Respective managers Dennis Greene and Chris Moyses are both expected to field strong line-ups for the 7.30pm kick-off.

Catering outlets within the stadium will be open while The Pilgrim Lounge will be open throughout the evening too.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: TONIGHT!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 09:38:01 PM »
Two one win for Boston. Felix and Garner. Den is the man.

azi1992

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 09:48:57 PM »
but just 267 of us there.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 09:53:01 PM »
Good turnout considering the weather!

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 10:20:08 PM »
but just 267 of us there.
I counted about 30 lincoln types in town end.
There wasn't a player on their side who stood out.
Pidge won everything, Mills had another good game, Southwell chased everything.
Sam Vince had an assured game and his distribution was good.
Seen worse games on TV.....but it was cold!

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 10:41:51 PM »
Not often do I say this but I really enjoyed a friendly. Some good football and I am sure this game was more benificial than a training session. Also good to here that Joel Dixon returning tomorrow for the rest of the season but in fairness Sam had a good game tonight. Looking forward to Harrogate on Saturday particularly as their fans are boycotting the game in an effort to get rid of Weaver, they could find themselves in deep doodha if his dad gets the hump.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 10:49:06 PM »
Can't remember ever seeing a better friendly. Probably helped that the players are already up to full fitness as it wasn't in July. Out played Lincoln and the score line flattered them slightly in the end with Newsham, Jones and Southwell all missing (although some were good saves) a couple of chances each. Garner scored another typical MIDFIELDERS goal from the edge of the area as he has done recently against Gainsborough and Lowestoft.

Great to see that we finally have options in the attacking areas - four forwards and wingers which we lacked early part of the season.