Author Topic: v Lowestoft  (Read 6052 times)

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
v Lowestoft
« on: December 26, 2014, 07:02:56 PM »
Good exciting game - just what's needed for a Boxing Day fixture.

Some great goals, ropey defending, diving, and poor refereeing.

Onwards and upwards to North Ferriby.

TEP

spannerman

• View Profile
Re: v Lowestoft
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 07:48:20 PM »
Very enjoyable game . Game seemed to be more open when steer was took out , todays ref always is a joke when he is down here
how can you let them have a shot at goal and then bring it back for a free kick when they miss ? but lucky for us he did not ruin the day . :xmasdeer :xmashat :santa

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 08:11:24 PM »
Lots of goals and piss up in the pub what more could  you ask for  :xmasdeer

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 08:14:50 PM »
Southwell was excellent today. Mom for me, ran and ran and and ran and scored a deserved couple.

black n yella

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 08:30:55 PM »
Far too intoxicated to work our what happened in front of me today. Apparently we won. Guess I can stop taking the anti depressants now. The man on the helpline said I need to clap more. I told him try watching boston every week  :xmashat

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2014, 08:47:33 PM »
Good game between two poor teams.Dont know why pidg got man of the match!
just hope Lowestoft have the same comedian in goal next week if not I can see us losing!!!
Cant moan much tonight we have 3 points,

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 08:56:21 PM »
Good game between two poor teams.Dont know why pidg got man of the match!
just hope Lowestoft have the same comedian in goal next week if not I can see us losing!!!
Cant moan much tonight we have 3 points,

Oh I don't know you made a pretty good fist of it ;D :santa.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 10:29:23 PM »
I thought the ref did well for us today! They had 2 defo pens turned down and Southwell was atleast 5 yards off side!

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2014, 11:44:01 PM »
I thought the ref did well for us today! They had 2 defo pens turned down and Southwell was atleast 5 yards off side!

Really don't know why you bother you miserable sod and regarding Southwell we who were directly in line can assure you that their number 5 was stood picking his nose and played him on side by at least two yards. Oh and you do know that Lowestoft beat Chorley 3 - 1 last week.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 09:35:28 AM »
Definitely onside - played on by their defender. Thought their prematurely aging (and ex-Pilgrim)#6,  Sam Gaughran, had a 'mare and probably cost them a draw. He looked a little overweight to be playing level 2 football - bless him! Thought Lowestoft were going to lynch him when they had their "circle of love" on the field after the final whistle!
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2014, 09:44:36 AM »

Really don't know why you bother you miserable sod and regarding Southwell we who were directly in line can assure you that their number 5 was stood picking his nose and played him on side by at least two yards. Oh and you do know that Lowestoft beat Chorley 3 - 1 last week.
you can always rely on oxo to bite!

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2014, 10:49:17 AM »
Just recovered from the mibiy stroke after yesterday. Thank god for beta blockers!
Forget the negatives, and there are still plenty, loads of goals, exciting football match rammed with talking points and three points, though someone will no doubt prove me wrong but no one can moan at that...... Can they?

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2014, 05:13:28 PM »
Just recovered from the mibiy stroke after yesterday. Thank god for beta blockers!
Forget the negatives, and there are still plenty, loads of goals, exciting football match rammed with talking points and three points, though someone will no doubt prove me wrong but no one can moan at that...... Can they?

Wanna bet!! :)