Author Topic: Tuesday night.  (Read 12501 times)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday night.
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2014, 09:21:15 PM »
The club have said on numerous occasions that the aim is to reduce the debt and try and remain as competitive as possible on a tight budget and simply cannot afford (or be stupid enough) to spend money blindly on more expensive players. The rent is the reason given for why we cannot afford to match others in this league wages wise and we have been offered a solution in building a new stadium.

Whilst it is frustrating losing to the likes of NFU as long as the chairman is moving the club in the right direction, the manager gets the best value possible for the budget we have, we don't see a brand of "football" like NFU play and Drury wanted us to, we remain competitive and the players give their all I ain't complaining.

Call that blind loyalty if you like but I don't think we can expect much more.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2014, 11:20:08 AM »
Surely in my opinion it would be more sensible if the club said we've a tight budget, we're trying to reduce the deficit and we've got to live within our means. I'm sure fans would totally respect that, as did the Gainsborough fans when their club announced such a plan.

This has been the official line from the club for the last seven years, but that hasn't stopped people from coming out with the 'I'm not going to bother going any more' stuff. Casual fans just don't care, they just want an entertaining, winning team. Which they're not going to get because they don't go to games.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2014, 02:28:33 PM »
Gutted tonight, 2 tough games small margins. Shall we play like ferriby and be happy. No win I guess. Crap game no chances either side really. Looks to me same side and tactics to chorley away a fulde home but as we lose its
poor. Hey ho sack the manager.
who does Den support? West Ham!!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2014, 09:33:16 PM »
http://www.northferribyunited.com/boston-united-0-nfu-2-%28fat-1r%29-1179

"Ferriby played some neat and attractive approach football"

:xmashat
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Odin

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2014, 10:07:41 PM »
All that blurb has convinced me. Must go, the men in white coats are bringing my medicine to take before they lock me away for the rest of my life.
Perhaps they should take the moron who wrote all that garbage away as well, he's more crackers than I am.