Author Topic: Ferriby  (Read 10037 times)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ferriby
« on: December 13, 2014, 03:49:21 PM »
Any news?
 ???

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ferriby
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 04:22:50 PM »
GOAL: North Ferriby United 0-1 Boston United (Marc Newsham 67).

GET IN!!!

The Newsh is on Fire!

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 04:24:15 PM »
Getting that feeling that 30 years on from 1985 we could be visiting Wembley in the final again in 2015.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 04:26:22 PM »
Getting that feeling that 30 years on from 1985 we could be visiting Wembley in the final again in 2015.

Shhh!!
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

black n yella

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 04:28:23 PM »
Thank goodness Marc's getting back to his old self. We could of been 2 goals down, they've hit the bar twice but somehow we've turned it round. Brilliant stuff.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 04:32:54 PM »
Scott Garner just missed a Penalty.

Hone sent off for Ferriby

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 04:44:16 PM »
GOAL: North Ferriby United 1-1 Boston United (Ryan Kendall 89).

:(

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 04:59:00 PM »
Another draw! This team is not good enough! We need players who want to win!

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 07:02:56 PM »
Poor game today. gutting to squander the lead to 10 men ferriby. Ferriby have got to be the most direct side I have ever seen its terrible but would of took replay before game as it's never a easy place to go and get a result.fantastic support from us again.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 07:20:50 PM »
With Southwell out injured still I hope Newsham's will be ok to start again Tue. Lets all get down to York Street Tuesday and make a difference!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 08:19:38 PM »
I thought we started poorly, but from 20 minutes until 80 minutes we were in control of the game. All Ferriby did was hoof the ball to number 9 Denton, who either as outjumped by Pidge or Mills/Marrs/Steer picked up the knockdown.

Newsham scored after Jones dispossessed Yates, and the ball was lofted for Newsham to nod it back across into the net.

The game turned after Garner saw his penalty saved - he hit it powerfully, but it seemed to be too central and the keeper diverted it onto the bar.

Eventually they equalised, when Steer found himself against 2 players on the Ferriby right wing, and a cross found Kendall who turned and scored.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2014, 08:25:19 PM »
But then I read the Ferriby official report, including quotes from their manager, and I wonder if I went to the same game!

http://www.northferribyunited.com/nfu-1-boston-united-1-%28fat-1%29-1174

"Ferriby had the greater possession" - unless they own the airspace above the pitch, I disagree. We were the team who played direct football, but to the feet of Jones or out wide to Felix, rather than just in the air all the time!

Billy Heath - “I really think we did enough to win the game. We controlled much of the game and had the better chances. Credit to the players for coming back from a goal down and playing the final 15 minutes with only 10 players. It was a tremendous performance.” - They played most of the game with 12 men... several hard challenges from their players went without yellow cards. If that's what he sees as tremendous, he is very easily pleased.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 09:18:39 PM »
What game was he watching. That ferriby team will never dominate any game. All they have is the long ball up to Denton.  Terrible to watch.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 09:37:03 PM »
Another draw! This team is not good enough! We need players who want to win!

I hope this was tongue in cheek KON. The boys really did us proud today and deserved to win. In recent times we have been bullied by Ferriby but today from the off we gave them as good as we got which knocked them completely off their stride (if you can call lumping it every time to their 7ft all arms and legs number nine  their normal stride) so much so that at times they looked clueless. Jones was superb up front and created the goal for Newsh and Pidge fantastic winning headers and tackles in his own ferocious way, in fact nobody could be criticised as all of them gave their all. A gate of 300 plus was a disgrace as at least half that number were from Boston, Oh I forgot the gate money is shared in't it.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 10:05:21 PM »
But then I read the Ferriby official report, including quotes from their manager, and I wonder if I went to the same game!

http://www.northferribyunited.com/nfu-1-boston-united-1-%28fat-1%29-1174

"Ferriby had the greater possession" - unless they own the airspace above the pitch, I disagree. We were the team who played direct football, but to the feet of Jones or out wide to Felix, rather than just in the air all the time!

Billy Heath - “I really think we did enough to win the game. We controlled much of the game and had the better chances. Credit to the players for coming back from a goal down and playing the final 15 minutes with only 10 players. It was a tremendous performance.” - They played most of the game with 12 men... several hard challenges from their players went without yellow cards. If that's what he sees as tremendous, he is very easily pleased.

Same crap he put after last game, reminds me so much of how Evans use to go on