Author Topic: Vote for JB!  (Read 8854 times)

cookie

• View Profile
Vote for JB!
« on: November 26, 2014, 02:08:00 PM »
Boston United’s long-serving secretary John Blackwell has been nominated in the Boston Standard Sports Awards.

The 67-year-old, who has worked for the Pilgrims since 1978, is up for an award in the ‘services to sport’ category.
United fans can vote for him by submitting a coupon found in the Boston Standard — in the November 19 or November 26 editions.
Voting closes on Friday.

qwerty

• View Profile
Re: Vote for JB!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 03:01:13 PM »
I read the headline and thought you were going to say JB was a late entrant in to the jungle  ::)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 06:00:10 PM »
I read the headline and thought you were going to say JB was a late entrant in to the jungle  ::)
  I'll take your bet qwerty, no show NO refund.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 10:04:38 AM »
...votes for JB????!!!

!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

...well done John Blackwell...being involved as I am my end then I appreciate the sh*te you've tollerated....regimes you've survived and outright abuse endured......and kept a clean sheet throughout.........LEGEND status is due.......someone buy me a paper and send me vote in for John please....X

Chill Jimmy.....they is votes for a more deserving cause....get back in theeeerrrreee u filthy animaaaal..........machine gun follows.........
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:08:19 AM by SOOTY »

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 10:08:51 AM »
is there a youtube video of you and the boy Bullard Sooty?

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 10:18:32 AM »
....there wll be......but be prepared for 'shock!!!! Honest!!!x I interviewed all the Posh players for the Posh V Newcastle video I did for them. Jimmy was SHY....MUMBLING....A MESS....and we couldn't salvage anything that made him look good!!! So he was left out and nobody has seen my attempted interview with him since we 'binned' it 13 years ago!!!! I ain't seen it either but am on it...now you've prompted me!!!x I did this extended bit of the FA cup hijacking for some of the lads....but Jimmy 'failed' to make the actual show....!x Perhaps the footage is werf squillions?!! If it is...we'll go halves HMN2P....thanx for the inspiration!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

http://youtu.be/U2YaQEbMvy0?list=UUzdEGZLeRkfvIw3TDiAnhKw

...listenn to Andy's Shearer comments......hehe!!!x

JOHN BLACKWELL FOR PRESIDENT....lest we forget...!x
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:27:04 AM by SOOTY »

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 11:03:25 AM »
nice video there Sooty. the backing track is a bit dodgy but I quite like the last toon.
its a cup game at York st on Saturday, when we start our march back to Wembley
Will you be there to cover it?

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 12:38:00 PM »
....well I know all the folk up t'York....did a special proggy for their fans trust a few years ago....and kept in touch since....sooo....there's a possibility i'd be around somewhere if there is a demand....!!!x

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

...u gotta get past Ex Chair of their fans group Big Steve's side yet....hehe!!!x Poo'd meself!!!x

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 03:04:32 PM »
No Sooty lol not York, but Tork street in Boston. Come and see Denis's team take on Workington

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 05:04:20 PM »
....cough.......wot do I know???!!!x I will be looking for your result at least...now I know!!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

JOHN BLACKWELL...LEGEND,....u just don't know it....that I know!!!x

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 06:12:23 PM »
Making excuses there Sooyy...get yerself down here. I was working  at Bar Hill and Sapley the other night.  Sure you can make it to a game

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2014, 06:00:15 AM »
...DOOOOOHHHH!!!x Erm....I was thinking u was talking about the FA Cup....and as I am banned my end then I was seriously contemplating popping in next Saturday........!x Erm....well done!!!x Yes...I will make a game seeing as I pass 2/3 times a month......hell yeah!x Will sort it out HMN2P!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2014, 05:43:30 PM »
At home to Brackley next Saturday Sooty.
You should have come yesterday and gone to the Glider at night.
The Commitments and Motor City Vipers.....all good for the Soul:)

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2014, 12:05:31 PM »
COMMIIIITMENTS....u talk to me about COMMIYMENTS????!!!!! I'll tell u this HMN"P......commitments got me this instead of a flippin' advent calendar for the first time in me life......phone dings...'cute init?'....she sez.....DEVASTATED.....XMAS IS CANCELLLLLEEEED....so is football...and any meaning of life....there....that's my soul bared and not viper driven or owt.....plain English.....and gliding outta here for contemplation........!!!!!x

/\
@@
~
LUV
BAHHUMBUGGY
X

My non event advent calendar surprise....>>>>>.....yeah....I know.... http://www.matso.tv/images/twiglet.mp4

.........right.....contemplated...euuuurekaaaaaa...sooorted.....on it....!!x

...Merry Xmas u filthy aneeemallllll.........rat a tat taaaaaaaaat......but Peace to all good men...and women....of course!x
......everybody sing......ooooo likkle starr of Beeefffleeeeheeeem.......Angels everywhere.......wonderful....!x

And u too John Blackwell...thanx for what you've done for em all...X

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 08:40:25 PM »
Someone said JB has won....well done and fairly well deserved if loyalty is involved.
The first team and cricket club drew as team of the year.
Only one way to sort it ......FIGHT !!!!