Author Topic: Still insisting he was fouled.......  (Read 2439 times)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Still insisting he was fouled.......
« on: November 11, 2014, 03:39:27 PM »
http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/LEE-TRUNDLE-COLUMN-Stoke-City-winger-Victor-Moses/story-23483451-detail/story.html

I recall JL saying something after the game along the lines of "I never touched the cheating Scouse c*nt"

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Still insisting he was fouled.......
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 03:48:04 PM »
Remember the game well and whilst Trundell got alot of abuse for the dive I never saw any spitting or coins thrown.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 04:50:49 PM »
I remember it well, was stood on Spayne Road with a great view and he clearly dived. There was probably about a foot between them. I'm not sure what part of the body Trundle is claiming to have touched him with.

I don't remember any coins or spitting, just a few bits of used chewing gum given an airing...

I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

petertaylor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 05:50:35 PM »
I remember that incident. Trundle conned the ref. Shame players with his ability
Have to resort to it. Still blights the modern game doesn't it? 

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 07:29:09 PM »
I remember that incident and poor old Jason never touched Trundle. He pulled back and Trundle flew himself to the floor like a sack of spuds ! He's obviously trying to convince himself as most of us saw what happened. Sometimes in football you get away with it but most pros have some shame and keep quiet, apart from Trundle !