Author Topic: Chorley  (Read 12023 times)

soccermad67

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Chorley
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2014, 06:24:49 PM »
Great win  again with The Pilgrims first to the ball and some nice football too. As my wife and i was very vocal for The Pilgrims ,yet the home side didnt make much noise at all.
Well done the whole team of Boston Utd see you again at York Street next week"Come On Boston"

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2014, 07:25:49 PM »
We made a very good side with a great run at home look very very ordinary.
Play like that until May and we'll be in decent shape

Amber Man

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2014, 08:36:49 PM »
i attended yesterday, first time for a while since oxford at home so i obviously wasn't expecting much. But that was one of the best away performances I've seen for a while, felix played well as I've always thought he was best coming on for half hour before but he terrorised there full back, jona held the ball up really well and moved it on when needed, as previously said garner played well may not be the best on the ball but he can win a header and a tackle and with dixon alongside him it works wells as he can make up for what garner lacks. Thought the defence looked solid and the keeper aswell as he came and collected everything late on when we was under pressure.

JueChorleyFC

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2014, 08:16:56 AM »
Taking nothing away from you guys but we was crap last weekend. Simple as that really.

Played Barrow last night in the LFA Cup, two reserve sides pretty much but ours came out on top winning 2-1. Good passing football on a good surface.

Looking forward to my visit to Boston, not been since the FA Trophy defeat (the year I can't remember). Better get the DVD for the coach sorted!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2014, 08:31:53 AM »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/