Author Topic: Dennis Greene  (Read 8089 times)

black n yella

Re: Dennis Greene
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 01:12:48 PM »
you yourself have said some pretty abusive comments aimed at Den !  Isn't this a case of Pot, Kettle, Black  ::)

I hope you fully appreciate the seriousness of that unfounded accusation. But I'll humour you and ask what exactly have you found abusive ? Presumably you'll be able  provide evidence of such an act by myself. I doubt you will however as I have never abused any member of BUFC in all my years of supporting them. I have been strongly critical of the manager during our abysmal performances but I that has never turned that criticism into abuse. I await an apology from yourself.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 05:31:57 PM »
I've never heard any abuse towards Den only moaning between supporters.The occasional "sort it out Den" shout.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2014, 12:25:00 AM »
you yourself have said some pretty abusive comments aimed at Den !  Isn't this a case of Pot, Kettle, Black  ::)

I hope you fully appreciate the seriousness of that unfounded accusation. But I'll humour you and ask what exactly have you found abusive ? Presumably you'll be able  provide evidence of such an act by myself. I doubt you will however as I have never abused any member of BUFC in all my years of supporting them. I have been strongly critical of the manager during our abysmal performances but I that has never turned that criticism into abuse. I await an apology from yourself.

This is hardly crimewatch !! lol.  The abuse stemmed from the whole knobhead thing, with comments from many on here that if said by the manager to the fans would indeed be tarred as abusive.  We as fans need to act with a certain amount of decorum, that is my only point.