Author Topic: FACT...I HIJACKED IT!!!x  (Read 6965 times)

SOOTY

• View Profile
FACT...I HIJACKED IT!!!x
« on: November 06, 2014, 12:27:07 PM »
Hope you're all well!!x I have popped in out of courtesy as 'old friends' and put in here what i've said i'd done over the years....'the facts'!x FA Cup????...they never nearly had one...hehe!!x

Pasted from my FB in which I am using to put all kinds of 'odd' stuff up re football that i've collected over the years...and all are welcome!!x 'Sooty Edwards'...X
Have a super 'needed' end to the season....I reckon!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

Hi...the backdrop to what you are about to see is this......due to the success of Amber & Black....'the word' had spread that we could produce a good 'show'. I received a call from Barry Fry to do the very same for them for their FA Cup game V Newcastle which was broadcast on Sky to the Nation! You will remember BF running down the full length of the pitch when Boro equalised! There was also that football film being made at Newcastle....the Brazilian that came to play for Newcastle....'Goal' I think it was called....all their crews where there too I recall!
The game was Sunday afternoon....on the Friday the FA Cup came to Boro...as it does. Big media gathering.....and we captured interviews with players etc with the Cup. After I finished talking with Andy Clarke...Boro's then Captain.....there was only me...Matt the cameraman....and the old boy who looked after the FA Cup left in the room! Unfortunately....the FA man....who has since passed away....had to go to the loo...desperately! I said we would look after the Cup and get running! He went...without locking the case the Cup was in! I couldn;t resist.....I got the Cup....asked Matt to turn the camera on....we walked through a little door into the general bar for fans....and put the Cup into the hands of unexpected fans! Quick chat.....and we returned it from where it came before matey.....who had serious bowel problems and had to go to his car first for some reason....returned! Nobody knew anything until the video...all 1000 copies....came out 6 weeks later....!x I sent 'the evidence' to Tim Lovejoy back in February 2002....he laughed.....and that is the only response any media have had! Since then...I have just casually said...in jest but meaning it....'I kniicked the FA Cup'.......when u know u have.....u don't need to prove it...init! But here it is....enjoy!!!x
@@
~

LUV
SOOTY
X

http://youtu.be/anfPrTXRlhg
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 12:29:57 PM by SOOTY »

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: FACT...I HIJACKED IT!!!x
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 01:34:02 PM »
A few grammar and syntax issues in there Sooty :)

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 02:13:47 PM »
What is this bloke on?  ::)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 04:35:35 PM »
Who cares what he is on, his posts, once deciphered, are amusing and a change, long may he continue!!

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 06:51:12 PM »
A few grammar and syntax issues in there Sooty :)

Sootification init HMNN2P!!!x Hope your well...X

Wot am I on Shodders???....ENDORPHIN....no gram malarkey for that un....!x

Who cares what he is on, his posts, once deciphered, are amusing and a change, long may he continue!!

'Elo Ernie....u may not be the fastest cart mate....but among the newest....welcome....!x 'Old school' me.....keep an eye on ure place....sentimental reasons.....and 'sent i mental' a few nights in the Town I was....happy days!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

....'ope ure well too Dennis....X

Was there a showing of the Northern Soul film in the Town???!!!x

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 07:34:22 PM »
Sooty fixation is what auto correct gives you when you try to type "sootification"
:)
How about doing some programme notes Sooty?
Come on Chalker give him a call :)

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 10:47:02 PM »
!!!!....where's the 'like' button H2P!!!!hehe!x
Write 'normal...me....??????....U WILL NEEVER TAKE ME ALIIIIVEEEEEE!!!!!x I did 2 bits of commentary in me life.....once for BBC Cheltenham when U's had em in a Cup game ....and I was giving updates on the situation.....I din't know me own players never mind theirs.......soooo glad I aiin't ever heard it as it wos a mess i'm sure!!! T'other can be found on the A&B 6...the City derby game......and if u wanna laff......here it is. Still cringing....!!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

http://youtu.be/Ecjnmfq0FnY?list=UUzdEGZLeRkfvIw3TDiAnhKw

I know nowt about football...on the pitch.......but amazngly....everything I said....came true! Luck??...Labouring Under Correct Knowledge........job done!x
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:49:41 PM by SOOTY »

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 11:06:43 PM »
Crazy

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2014, 11:29:43 PM »
!!!!....where's the 'like' button H2P!!!!hehe!x
Write 'normal...me....??????....U WILL NEEVER TAKE ME ALIIIIVEEEEEE!!!!!x I did 2 bits of commentary in me life.....once for BBC Cheltenham when U's had em in a Cup game ....and I was giving updates on the situation.....I din't know me own players never mind theirs.......soooo glad I aiin't ever heard it as it wos a mess i'm sure!!! T'other can be found on the A&B 6...the City derby game......and if u wanna laff......here it is. Still cringing....!!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

http://youtu.be/Ecjnmfq0FnY?list=UUzdEGZLeRkfvIw3TDiAnhKw

I know nowt about football...on the pitch.......but amazngly....everything I said....came true! Luck??...Labouring Under Correct Knowledge........job done!x

That video Sooty is over an hour! Much to long for our short attention spans. That's why we break the football up in to two 3/4 hour bits

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 07:01:37 AM »
Scoot to the football bit....only 15 minutes of made up malarkey...hehe!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

...or perhaps u prefer more serious stuff...politics??!!x
http://youtu.be/DMahs8FmJPs

But if u ain;t a Bodfish follower....them 'natural world' stuff??....here's some hippy gear.....!x
http://youtu.be/LzoKcHLGu0c
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:10:47 AM by SOOTY »

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 07:28:06 AM »
Crazy
....we do it because we can Wez.......freedom...ain't normal......but I luv all incarcerated folk...at their place of work....in their relationships....and folk in stands bound to Clubs around the Nation that take the pi** out of their loyalty and devotion. On it....EVERYWHERE.....ask Dennis........!!X

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

http://youtu.be/KXeLrbymZSs?list=UUzdEGZLeRkfvIw3TDiAnhKw

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 07:30:14 AM »
...and has the Northern Soul film been screened in Boston???......if not.....it needs doing....simple as!!!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

http://youtu.be/leJzCNWSyTo?list=UUzdEGZLeRkfvIw3TDiAnhKw

...got the t-shirt.....and a nurse to take care of my 'illness' Wez............in fact I ain't feeling well......need help.......must go........forgive me........!x
@@
~

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:47:36 AM by SOOTY »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2014, 05:19:12 PM »
Watched it for free Sooty on android TV!
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2014, 06:00:58 PM »
Sooty starts posting and we start winning....keep it up Sooty :)

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2014, 09:33:59 AM »
Watched it for free Sooty on android TV!
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Proper KON....I watched it via Sky and my projector screen blowing it too 20ft wide and had a more 'personal' experience too!!x Gobsmacked at how bang on the clothing...ambiance of the era and the Northern 'way' was captured and brought to the screen 'verbatim'...!!x Little things......3 star jumper...Bay City Roller job....mam knitted me one!!! Loooads of stuff like that!x I suppose it's testament to the fact it was folk who were there...who made the film!!x Job done!x

Glad to be a 'lucky charm' HMN2P!!!x When I was a kid in Grimsby I used to go round all the neighbours houses New years Eve wiv a lump of coal and knock on their door.....apparently it is 'good luck' to have a dark person bring coal into the house that eveningx.....!! It stemmed back to the Victorian days I researched some 20-30 years later!!! Chimney sweeps did that job.........the last thing you would want is ure stack to clog......kids would starve....Nannas freeze and the like without a fire!!! So back then....a 'Sooty'....a chimney sweep....was 'god'...and a visit for the new year was....'proper'!!!x

Imagine if I had been called Sooty back then.....I could have charged a shilling instead of getting sixpence.....!! Happy days...!x

As 'Sooty'...officially on me passport and car these days.....I went to my first home game among my 3 clubs a few weeks ago! Arrived at Histon half time.....stood near Brian their Manager.........and they from that night went on a 5 match winning run which was halted this weekend by a decent loss of 1-0 at Chippenham.....who apparently played Histon off the Glassworld at the beginning of the season....so progression continues!x I was the first to shake Brian's hand at that 1st wins final whistle.....and said as I held his hand warmly but firmly and stared into his eyes......well your off now....get on with it!!!x

Luck?? Labouring Under Correct Knowledge.........their keeper has made a difference who had his debut first win and 'took control' decisively. Loaned from mutual friend to Histon and meself David Livermore......annnd a super loanee from United who is....well.....ahead of his young years for sure!x Those 2 factors built into the squad that first night....changed their potential and approach. Job done.................luck....at work!!x

Here's the thread I started to 'share the joy' at theirs!!x
http://histonfootball.proboards.com/thread/3452/biggles-wades-out-water

I read on your forum this morning Dennis is 'excited'....and so he should be...X However...as him and I discussed at Histon....'composure' is key.....which his apology reflects his understanding of that concept!x Great stuff all round......X

LUV
LUCKY
SOOTY
X

Labouring Under Correct Knowledge....Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!x U know it makes sense Rodders....!x

'Ere...my thread...do as I like!x Here's a trailer for the next episode of A&B back our end...!x
@@
~

...everything is changing....HELL YEAAAAH....ready for hair raising stuff???......GOOOOOOO OOH OH OHHHHH.....oooo.....X
Morning all...!x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Min_aALgVaE&list=UUzdEGZLeRkfvIw3TDiAnhKw

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 09:50:25 AM by SOOTY »