Author Topic: Horncastle Town v Boston United tonight at 7.30pm  (Read 4568 times)

cookie

• View Profile
Horncastle Town v Boston United tonight at 7.30pm
« on: October 28, 2014, 01:11:47 PM »
Boston United's Marc Newsham will feature in Tuesday evening’s John Rawdon Memorial Trophy fixture against Horncastle Town.
The Pilgrims’ under-21s will be in action at The Wong (kick-off 7.30pm) to celebrate the life of a player who enjoyed connections with both clubs.
Newsham will continue his comeback from a long-standing knee injury after a 15-minute cameo from the bench against Solihull Moors on Saturday.
Stefan Galinski, Niall Doran, Kaine Felix, David Fallah and Charley Sanders are also likely to feature for the Pilgrims.
The postcode for Sat Nav purposes is LN9 6EB.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Horncastle Town v Boston United tonight at 7.30pm
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 02:10:13 PM »
I will be there :)

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 09:45:16 PM »
7-0 won with Newsh getting a couple..

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 11:23:24 PM »
Great result! Did Horncastle play their 1st team or reserves!!! I thought Den should have been on the training field sorting out his tactics,

swineshead pilgrim!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 11:51:07 PM »
Anybody who went tell us the starting 11 and how newsh got on overall?

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 12:16:56 AM »
Newsh  did well,he was always on for a pass and found space in the box numerous times only for Felix to try to beat everyone in sight... Newsh scored his second merely by closing down the defender who rushed his back pass,the keeper made a hash of it and with Newsh chasing him down he hit it straight at him and into the net.. He did get a third but as he struck the ball home the whistle went,my first thought was offside but he decided to give us a free kick on the edge of the box instead not too worry though as we still scored..

From what I can remember the team was 1) Nick ?????? only know this cos of players shouting him lol .. He mad a couple of mistakes when clearing the ball but his handling was ok...Back four consisted of McKue Galinski and Sanders (in a proper game he would have been given at least a yellow,kicked the ball way after the whistle and shoved a player over off the ball but apart from that he looked solid back there) ... Not too sure of right back as the lights at Horncastle are not that good..

Garner was in midfield with Felix out on the right Thomas and McGhee

Newsh and Fallah up front..

Think I have it right,but it was hard for me to pick some players out in the gloom and the fact I forgot me specs :D

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 06:41:06 AM »
More importantly how did Mcghee get on as I think we have missed him!
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 10:59:05 AM »
Was our keeper was Nick Draper?
United we stand..................

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 12:59:20 PM »
Hat trick was scored by this bloke... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zephaniah_Thomas
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/