Author Topic: Solihull Moors  (Read 9596 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Solihull Moors
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 08:26:32 PM »
Yet another average team rocks up

Wouldn't say they were average. They'll be around the play offs - their 4th win on the spin. Bogle is one of the most consistent scorers in the league, usually gets more than 20.

And christmas came early for Bogle this afternoon !!!

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 09:11:16 PM »
CRAP ref, few efforts on goal, 883 attendance. Says it all. Half way table side at end of day.

Always the refs fault, nothing to do with the fact we can't defend set pieces.

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2014, 09:12:55 PM »
We've beaten the only decent team I've seen down here and that was Barrow. That's what is frustrating me the most, teams are there to be beaten. Fair play to Solihull, always a nice place to visit whenever I've been.

Odin

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 09:50:04 PM »
The ref was crap, he always is when comes here, gives us bugger all. If u think he was a help to us today you must be related to him.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 10:34:21 PM »
The ref was crap, he always is when comes here, gives us bugger all. If u think he was a help to us today you must be related to him.

Still need to be able to stand toe to toe with teams.  We can't rely on the Refs at any level.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2014, 11:32:31 AM »
Was I at a different game to everybody else. We were second best for 90% of the game.
Again terrible team selection, players no idea exactly what to do, all over the place.

I know lots of people on this site dont like the idea, but this is a southern based team playing in a physical northern league. Only 2 or 3 players fit that bill. Solihull bossed the game from the start to finish, rose coloured glasses will not change that.

This is down to the manager. In my view nothing will change until he goes.

It had a feeling of well, thats probably the sesaon over for most of the game, and its not November yet. Something needs to change quickly, or we will be looking over our shoulders big time. If the manager thinks this team is stronger than last year, he is not the right manager for our club.

A long time season ticket holder, this is probably one of the worst sides put together for many years. Time to change it David before the gates drop to 600-700 and we end up in a bigger mess.