Author Topic: oh dear Den!  (Read 65624 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
oh dear Den!
« on: October 04, 2014, 03:52:45 PM »
Bring Marshall on!!!!

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: oh dear Den!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 03:59:28 PM »
What's the score?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 04:07:56 PM »
About time Den!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 04:08:32 PM »
Losing 2 nil

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 04:13:06 PM »
Oh dear Den

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 05:11:18 PM »
Just got back from the game. To be honest we were never at the races, they out muscled us all over the pitch. They had a game plan to press in midfield and we didn't have the knowhow to deal with it. I can't think of one stand out player today, lots of huffing and puffing and nothing to show for it.

Check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry.  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 05:14:00 PM »
Mr Genius will be calling us knobheads for writing this!

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 05:22:34 PM »
Far too lightweight in midfield, doesn't take a genius to work it out, been watching Boston for forty years and that comes close to one of the worse displays yet, still, onwards to Leek.

Odin

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 05:31:55 PM »
Can you imagine what DG will say. Don't blame us, it was Hednesford fault we lost. They turned up and played football, took us completely by surprise and if it wasn't their fault then blame our team for screwing up, after all, what's it got to do with me, I have told you we have a stronger team than last year so we should have won.
Depressing game, not one attempt on their goal in 90 minutes.
He has just said "no desire, no work ethic". He must come from the same bloodline as Simpson, blame everyone but himself.
Absolute rubbish, and now he's blaming the fans. For goodness sake DG give us something to cheer and perhaps we won't be so quiet.

hozzer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 05:52:48 PM »
just heard Gainsboroughs Housham apologising for the clear mistakes he made in the first half of their match, do we think mr football geniuos DG will apologise ?
against league 3, an idiots guide to making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2014, 05:53:12 PM »
Wonder if it will cross DG's mind that since his mate Dowie came back from injury and straight back into the side we have been absolute rubbish, today he was a total embarrassment again gave the ball away couldn't pass and didn't even seem to know where he was suppose to be playing.
Meadows and Doran also waste of a squad number Doran the same as Dowie and Meadows just not good enough and never looks interested.
Thought DG was making a good sub when bringing Marshall on but then played him right back and put Marrs on right midfield.
Fallah also bloody rubbish can't jump, can't hold the ball and can't pass he falls down like a premiership star every time contact is made.
Let's look forward to next weeks shake up ?? When the only player we stuck a long contract on gets recalled and takes the mantle of being a total waste of space he's got pace but a foot like a shovel and can't pass or cross but has played for DG before  it's the mighty Felix.

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 06:07:24 PM »
Not too happy then!?

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 06:13:57 PM »
What a waste of a afternoon can not see how any of the new players are better that what we let go in the summer , we ran around like headless chickens
what has happened to garner not the player he was . >:( >:(

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 06:18:48 PM »
Hate to say it, but awful. For a home team not to manage a shot at home against a mid table side isnt good enough. No atmsopshere, no drive. First half on several occassions Farman walked to the corner posts to fetch the ball , walked ,we are one down get on it , lets play no nothing, need questions answered was he told to slow down, if not whats going on. in his head. Two lads from County on the bench why, whats the formation, gates are going slowly down and will continue to do so we pay money to be entertained not watch  that im afraid.Sorry to be negative the only plus was the ref had a great game.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 06:20:29 PM »
To be fair in the after match interview he summed up the performance quite well but he could have saved a lot of time by just saying crap. To be honest with performances like that if I wasn't a season ticket holder I don't think I would pay to see it. The only starting player to put in a shift was Garner who you could see was totally frustrated with the pathetic efforts of his team mates. It has been said that we didn't have one effort on goal but I remember one it was cleared by Fallah who I am afraid is probably our worst signing. No matter how poorly Southwell may play strangely he is never brought off which shows how desperate we are up top. Where we go from here I really don't know but if we have many more performances like this one we are in trouble.