Author Topic: Quadrant not called in!  (Read 13335 times)

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Quadrant not called in!
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2014, 12:27:48 PM »
Not heard anything in a while, what is the next step? Does anyone know?
Think the club were hoping to commence construction  in April.
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2014, 02:33:50 PM »
Asked a similar question of Cookie on his face book entry regarding club finances and the ideas for increasing attendance figures. No reply yet but I do understand as I'm sure everyone does that the stadium is only part of a very big picture and the funding for it relies on phase one being in place plus funding from other bodies which is not granted at the drop of a hat. Studying George Osbournes Autumn statement I wondered if some funding bodies may be scrapped which is worrying. I am sure that as soon as things are in place Mr Newton will make an announcement, He is not one to go off half cock and rightly so, it is clearly a case of trusting that everything possible is being done and it for us to do everything we can to support the club including trying to get the absent fans back plus new ones to all the home games.     

UTP.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2014, 02:41:42 PM »
OXO do you think the club will run buses to the new stadium?I'm worried that some fans won't travel or unable to get the transport to Wyberton.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2014, 03:57:16 PM »
OXO do you think the club will run buses to the new stadium?I'm worried that some fans won't travel or unable to get the transport to Wyberton.

All sorted by the Lincs CC .   Did,nt you notice after 6 weeks of traffic chaos  recently a cycle path emerged leading over the J A Way bridge  in the direction of Wyberton ?  On yer bike KON .
O A P s will be able to use their well deserved FREE bus passes on the regular service bus that runs along A16 pass the stadium . :)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2014, 08:50:36 PM »
heard from inside the club that conditions have been sorted and they was looking at next season been the last but thats not a solid or confirmed source.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2014, 10:34:18 PM »
Maybe the club could hire the Staples coach which picks up the foreign workers on JAW every saturday teatime!

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2014, 12:29:46 PM »
If your information is correct then our new ground would be ready by August 2016?  Would be excellent if it was..

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2014, 02:32:17 PM »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2014, 03:28:02 PM »
Maybe the club could hire the Staples coach which picks up the foreign workers on JAW every saturday teatime!
better still get a Romanian player and get the contents of the 150 (or thereabouts) caravans to come along