Author Topic: Utd beat BPA  (Read 7347 times)

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Utd beat BPA
« on: September 06, 2014, 04:52:58 PM »
Great win today 3 - 1 away to Bradford Park Avenue
United we stand..................

hozzer

• View Profile
Re: Utd beat BPA
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 04:54:10 PM »
fantastic result.
against league 3, an idiots guide to making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

yam man

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 05:12:17 PM »
David Fallah. The new Miller. Get in the box, get fouled. Speed kills!

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 05:12:45 PM »
Great result well done lads..

black n yella

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 05:33:51 PM »
Very pleased with that result. It sounded like a hard fought victory and some valiant goaline blocks to keep them out. Well done lads !
UTP

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 06:10:41 PM »
WOW Didn't see that coming, I predicted the reverse result, glad to be wrong, well done lads, big big game now on tuesday night after Oxford getting hammered  8-1, I bet a lot of the promotion favourites are keeping their eyes on BUFC after that result today , keep it up lads.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 07:09:05 PM »
I was also pleasantly surprised with that result. With one notable exception, it is hardly a happy hunting ground for us.

Well done DG and the team.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 08:16:29 PM »
Thank you to the lads for giving me the perfect birthday pressie. There are far too many on here who lack faith in certain members of the squad without seeing them in every game, Today the team actually knocked Bradford off their game with a wholehearted and committed performance proving they are getting physically  stronger and working totally for each other. The penalty was tucked away very well by Dale but his individual goal was superb and that of a class striker. The defense and mid field were excellent but unfortunately our goalkeeping problem still remains, He was static at the corner from which Bradford scored their goal and to follow that by picking up a twenty yard back pass was unbelievable, fortunately the wall did it's job from the resulting free kick just ten yards out, now to be fair he made some brave punches in the second half but was not convincing and I tend to agree with Tash on this issue. All in all we seem to be getting better and stronger and I urge everyone to get behind the lads on Tuesday when we may make top spot.   UTP.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 08:17:13 PM »
Well done DG and Bunny and team.
I'll be clapping a little happier tonight ;)

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 08:36:13 PM »
Will done to the lads again. Good to see Marshall and Fallah getting their chances to start again as both have been excellent this season so far.

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 09:20:12 PM »
Excellent win. I did not think we would get that result, but I was pleased to see that DG does seem to take notice of the fans who were trying to make the point that we look a better side with Marshall, Fallah and Felix in the team.

Credit where it is due. Well done to DG and all the team, Second in the league is a fantastic start, much better than expected especially with the tough fixture list. We must not get complacent on Tuesday against a side that lost 8-1 at home. Think it will be a difficult game against what I expect will be a brick wall in front of their goal.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 09:50:50 PM »
Ditto everything said. A great result in a game according to twitter they could have easily lost bar some heroic defending. Couldn't really ask for a better start at all. Well done boys

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 10:50:07 PM »
So if we win and Chorely don't win by as many (home to Ferriby) we go top as Barrow don't play
Would be nice. When was the last time we were top?

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2014, 12:31:44 AM »
Fantastic win and so far the improvement in the away form has been encouraging as well.

Is it too early to be optimistic of another decent season?

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2014, 09:22:14 AM »
Shocked and surprised :o  I had us down for a big defeat after last weeks game.  Well done lads, now let's build on this very good result. :)
The older I get, the earlier it gets late