Author Topic: Tamworth- Travel.  (Read 2973 times)

The President

• View Profile
Tamworth- Travel.
« on: August 20, 2014, 09:50:32 PM »
Hi any of you who are wanting to/thinking of travelling with BUSA to Tamworth next Monday can you get in touch here or the Club Office to get signed on, as of this afternoon only 1 place left on the 49 seater!! We are also considering taking a 27 seater if there is enough interest to cover the cost( don't need too many more bums on seats ;)) and it would be good to confirm with Sleafordian before the weekend. Afraid I can't get to the game on Saturday but hopefully there will be someone there with the list in the Lounge.

Cheers Jan BUSA

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tamworth- Travel.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 07:43:12 AM »
And anyone going by train split your journey Boston yo nottm and nottm to tamworth. As it works out cheaper than Boston to tamworth

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 11:56:04 AM »
It appears we will have a good following at Tamworth on Monday which will be great however, do Tamworth deserve it? They have deemed the game category A and have raised addmission prices by two quid which is a disgrace considering we will be in what can only be described as four seperate pig styes. I only hope we do the same for them at Boston the trouble is they will only bring a handful of supporters.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 10:01:57 PM »
I agree Oxo. What a disgrace. A bit late now to organise it but I think we should have boycotted the match on the basis of them raising the admission prices. And you have to pay a couple of quid to park there.

It's not worth me having a go at the turnstile staff tomorrow but I will be writing to their Chairman.

And it's going to piss it down all day.

DL

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 10:27:35 PM »
Pay the extra £2 in shrapnel...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 10:51:35 PM »
Don't buy anything in the ground