Author Topic: O/T Our beloved MP resigns  (Read 16285 times)

Steviemas

• View Profile
Re: O/T Our beloved MP resigns
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2014, 08:04:16 PM »
So we have the swivel eyed loons of the Tory party, the left wing nutters of the Labour party, and the utter fruit cakes of the Lib Dems, and these are the 'Proper parties' that normal people are going to vote for, my God this country is doomed, UKIP will win Simmonds seat.

Fairfax

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2014, 11:19:44 PM »
I am not, nor ever have been a tory supporter, but I remember some fine constituency members of parliament for Lincolnshire. In particular, Sir Herbert Butcher, Sir Richard Body, Joseph Godber (Grantham) and especially Sir Peter's predecessor, Sir John Maitland. They (except Sir Richard, who is thankfully still with us) must be turning in their graves at the thought of their great county being let down by this midget, even among current money-grabbing MPs, who will be lucky to be remembered beyond the next parliament.

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 10:24:13 AM »
So we have the swivel eyed loons of the Tory party, the left wing nutters of the Labour party, and the utter fruit cakes of the Lib Dems, and these are the 'Proper parties' that normal people are going to vote for, my God this country is doomed, UKIP will win Simmonds seat.

And you think UKIP are normal? You think Neil Hamilton is normal? You ought to change your medication. Still, you have shown racial tendencies on here.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2014, 04:01:13 PM »

And you think UKIP are normal? You think Neil Hamilton is normal? You ought to change your medication. Still, you have shown racial tendencies on here.

Can,t see much to disagree with on above posts .
Does raise the question who do we vote for ?

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2014, 07:59:36 PM »
dont worry about it GHM. Just think about Boston United, after all this is a football web site isn't it?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2014, 08:15:00 PM »
dont worry about it GHM. Just think about Boston United, after all this is a football web site isn't it?

Good point dt ,  so its the GREENE party then .

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2014, 08:32:30 PM »

Good point dt ,  so its the GREENE party then .

;D
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2014, 07:33:46 PM »
I am not, nor ever have been a tory supporter, but I remember some fine constituency members of parliament for Lincolnshire. In particular, Sir Herbert Butcher, Sir Richard Body, Joseph Godber (Grantham) and especially Sir Peter's predecessor, Sir John Maitland. They (except Sir Richard, who is thankfully still with us) must be turning in their graves at the thought of their great county being let down by this midget, even among current money-grabbing MPs, who will be lucky to be remembered beyond the next parliament.

Did not realise Sir Richard was still alive , having meet him I endorose what a fine MP he was .
Being a tory supporter I have met Simmonds at various times , and yes he is a midget , a devious arrogant one at that .
Noticable tonight on BBC Look North none of his county colleague MPs took the opportunity to defend him or even condemn him (more midgets?).

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2014, 02:32:30 PM »

Post of the year  ;D

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2014, 02:38:14 PM »

Post of the year  ;D

Why?

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2014, 03:31:07 PM »
Because, IMHO Steviemas has nailed it  :dan
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 03:34:26 PM by Ed Kandi »

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2014, 06:12:15 PM »
Because, IMHO Steviemas has nailed it  :dan

Don't think he has, Labour left wing nutters no way on this earth. The labour lefties are long gone. Centre left maybe.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2014, 06:39:41 PM »
Simmonds ?    No
Cameron?      No
Red Ed ?        NO
Glegg   ?        NO
Farage ?        NO .

GIVE US THE GREEN ARMY  8)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2014, 09:07:02 PM »
Newton

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2014, 09:19:30 PM »
As long as we are in the EU we are controlled by Europe which makes all the mainstream parties the same and working under the same rules with no identity. The only way this country can change for the better is to get out of eu. Only one party has the bottle to do it.

What amazeses me most about this thread is that it has more post than any of the football related threads.