Author Topic: Quadrant  (Read 3210 times)

Old yellow

• View Profile
Quadrant
« on: August 05, 2014, 08:28:14 PM »
Quadrant win on 10 - 2 vote

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Quadrant
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 08:50:39 PM »
Interesting viewing and very refreshing to here the planning committee in the majority supporting the club and Boston in general. I hope we all recognise that we cannot afford to return to the comfort zone and must do everything we can to support the club. Good news and good result but this is just the beginning of seeing all our dreams come to fruition. UTP. 

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 09:22:07 PM »
+1

Monty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 09:22:41 PM »
Well said, we need to applaud Newton and Co for all their hard work and selfless acts of kindness to our football club. What  fantastic, wonderful people they are....Genuine people doing it for the right reasons and not to enhance their own wealth. They really are so special and at least we get to ditch that shabby, traditional historic town centre ground for something more shiny that will please the old/young outsiders that like a bit of bling. 

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 09:40:28 PM »
Yawn, why do you bother.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 10:49:54 AM »
Well said, we need to applaud Newton and Co for all their hard work and selfless acts of kindness to our football club. What  fantastic, wonderful people they are....Genuine people doing it for the right reasons and not to enhance their own wealth. They really are so special and at least we get to ditch that shabby, traditional historic town centre ground for something more shiny that will please the old/young outsiders that like a bit of bling.

Don't forget to give that little urchin an extra push this weekend when he is cleaning your chimney Claude old boy :D.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 09:07:16 PM »
I see Sue Bell now plans to litter all our roads with the save our village posters. Id hope BBC step in and stop this because its becoming a obsession and by littering every road with a board is taking it way to far.

I think there was a few valid objections/points raised last night but all was addressed well, i agree that a stadium managment plan needs to be in place but dont feel this needed to be part of the aplication.

Just one intresting point id like to make is on schools, i moved out of town to Kirton a month ago and contacted Kirton primary as possibly changing my girls school about any available places there response was yes as a extension was due to be finished for the new term which gave the school 200 more places. Im sure stuff such as this should be taken into account with so many places available

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 09:13:31 PM »
There's also a new school currently being built on Fydell Crescent

http://www.bostonfreeschool.co.uk/page/?title=School+Information&pid=6
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 11:20:46 PM »
School dinners, hot dogs and onions anyone....that's why we cannot possibly have a stadium in Wyberton so no no no to a school in the town center, traffic congestion and if kids need food West St has every food possible.   Sorry irony.