Author Topic: Another home draw...  (Read 17423 times)

cappo

• View Profile
Re: Another home draw...
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2009, 10:09:20 PM »
myself i would fancy quorn,i reckon we could make mince meat o them
"till saturday comes"

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 10:42:40 PM »
The attendance tonight was....... 91.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2009, 10:44:38 PM »
Danny Matson and Ricky Miller both scored for Stamford against Loughborough Dynamo
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

XYU

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 10:58:28 PM »
Good game. Radcliffe were easily on top till they had a man sent off for bringing down Joachim when he was through on goal (Joachim had overhit the ball and was looking for the contact rather than actually being brought down, but was still a sending off).
After a bit of a wobble in conceding a 3rd on the break, Quorn came back strong in the 2nd half. They were always looking to pass it to feet (not suprising with Joachim up front) and had decent movement once they had time and space when against 10 men. Joachim always looked a threat with his decent touch and good passing, and they had half-decent movement around the box.
But their defence didn't look anything special. If Radcliffe had stayed with 11 men they would've scored 4 or 5.

Quorn shouldn't cause too many problems for us. But as their "barmy army" of 6 kids and a drum sang, they think they're on the way to Wembley, so if they're on the top of their game and we're a bit sleepy at the back like Radcliffe, then we could find ourselves in a bit of trouble.

BoroBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 11:03:34 PM »
Your not a great side you finish near the bottom, struggle in your league? yeah we have 2000ish fan a week it's called supporting your team idiot. We do alright for a team who'd struggle in Unibond 1st division north seeing as we finished 6th in Unibond premier  ;D and about the physical part your physical not dirty there is a difference muppet.

We've finished near the bottom last two seasons after two terrible starts in the league but still did well in the cups (3 finals in those two seasons) and are doing well this season.

I know you have 2000ish a week supporting you and it's very admirable that you get that many for the level you play at but don't kid yourself, you fans are worth at least 30 points a season, they should be paying you lot rather than the players.

As for the physical part "purrrrrrrlease" have you ever watched us? again we are anything but.

Good luck to Boston in the next round, you shouldn't have any problem beating Quorn.

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2009, 01:15:08 AM »
Your not a great side you finish near the bottom, struggle in your league? yeah we have 2000ish fan a week it's called supporting your team idiot. We do alright for a team who'd struggle in Unibond 1st division north seeing as we finished 6th in Unibond premier  ;D and about the physical part your physical not dirty there is a difference muppet.

We've finished near the bottom last two seasons after two terrible starts in the league but still did well in the cups (3 finals in those two seasons) and are doing well this season.

I know you have 2000ish a week supporting you and it's very admirable that you get that many for the level you play at but don't kid yourself, you fans are worth at least 30 points a season, they should be paying you lot rather than the players.

As for the physical part "purrrrrrrlease" have you ever watched us? again we are anything but.

Good luck to Boston in the next round, you shouldn't have any problem beating Quorn.

We are the 12th man haha, i wouldn't say we're worth 30 points a season though and you can't say your weak have you seen Fc any half strong team can bully us. Good luck against Quorn Boston ;D

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2009, 09:52:40 AM »
Danny Matson and Ricky Miller both scored for Stamford against Loughborough Dynamo
Wrong Dynamo.Pilgrim86 !!.Stamford were playing Shepshed Dynamo,not Loughborough Dynamo.Stamford won 2-1.

TASGOE

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2009, 07:03:55 PM »
Quorn will be chicken feed.  :P

Seenbetter

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2009, 10:18:04 PM »
I like the chicken feed line. How about 'we should SPAMmer them'.  Sorry :-[ :-[

Seenbetter

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2009, 10:29:27 PM »
Just got another. Bet the Quorn players are a lot of 'fun guys'. (You'll have to look that one up if you don't know)

TASGOE

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2009, 11:30:05 PM »
And I thought mine was bad!  :-\

Seenbetter

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2009, 07:59:28 AM »
Give yourself credit TASGOE. Yours was a goodun, compared to mine anyway.  ;)

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »
Just watched the fa cup draw, Nice to see evans possibly going to millwall to get a beating!,
If we had got through we could have had the last day of league 2 trip to wrexham again what a day that would have been!

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2009, 05:45:18 PM »
Just watched the fa cup draw, Nice to see evans possibly going to millwall to get a beating!,
If we had got through we could have had the last day of league 2 trip to wrexham again what a day that would have been!

agreed, but being top of the league lessens the blow somewhat  ;D

When was the last time we were top of the league without cheating?

Shodfried

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2009, 09:35:17 PM »
I hope the louse loses heavily at AFC Wimbledon in the replay, why should any club have to put up with that fat gobby twat in their ground?