Author Topic: Another home draw...  (Read 17426 times)

fcum_91

• View Profile
Re: Another home draw...
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 05:13:37 PM »
Radcliffe Boro we've played them loads of times not a great side but physical if you play a passing game should batter them.

P.s you'll be lucky if you get 20 of them comming down (fans)

;D

Physical side? If anything that is our weakness that when the going gets tough, we're not strong enough. If we are as the FC United fan is to beleived "Physical" then how did we win the fair play award last year? Must of been alot of refs that didn't book or send off our lads for physical challenges  ;D

Also we probably will bring about 20 odd fans down, that's the norm when you are a small club in the unibond league.

And finally, i find it hiliarious the FC fan calling us "not a great side" This coming from a fan who supports a team that would struggle in our league if it wasn't for the 2000 fans every week.

You can keep upto date of tonight's match on www.twitter.com/rbfc where hopefully we will get the win and spend halloween in Boston  :o

Your not a great side you finish near the bottom, struggle in your league? yeah we have 2000ish fan a week it's called supporting your team idiot. We do alright for a team who'd struggle in Unibond 1st division north seeing as we finished 6th in Unibond premier  ;D and about the physical part your physical not dirty there is a difference muppet.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 05:57:53 PM »
Radcliffe Boro we've played them loads of times not a great side but physical if you play a passing game should batter them.

P.s you'll be lucky if you get 20 of them comming down (fans)

;D

Physical side? If anything that is our weakness that when the going gets tough, we're not strong enough. If we are as the FC United fan is to beleived "Physical" then how did we win the fair play award last year? Must of been alot of refs that didn't book or send off our lads for physical challenges  ;D

Also we probably will bring about 20 odd fans down, that's the norm when you are a small club in the unibond league.

And finally, i find it hiliarious the FC fan calling us "not a great side" This coming from a fan who supports a team that would struggle in our league if it wasn't for the 2000 fans every week.

You can keep upto date of tonight's match on www.twitter.com/rbfc where hopefully we will get the win and spend halloween in Boston  :o

Your not a great side you finish near the bottom, struggle in your league? yeah we have 2000ish fan a week it's called supporting your team idiot. We do alright for a team who'd struggle in Unibond 1st division north seeing as we finished 6th in Unibond premier  ;D and about the physical part your physical not dirty there is a difference muppet.

We were also described as Physical on the opening day, Excluding Churchy wanting to take on the whole backroom staff in one swoop, we've not said boo to a goose so far this season.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 08:16:19 PM »
Looking like Radcliffe at the moment, they're 2-0 up...

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 08:20:09 PM »
Scrub that Radcliffe now down to 10 men and Quorn have pulled a goal back so it's now 2-1

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 08:30:24 PM »
3-1
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 09:07:26 PM »
3-2

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 09:14:36 PM »
3-3

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 09:20:04 PM »
4-3 to Quorn
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 09:21:46 PM »
5-3!

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 09:24:59 PM »
bloody hell !  :o

sounds a great game

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2009, 09:30:55 PM »
6-3

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2009, 09:39:13 PM »
Full time... bring on the Quorn

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 09:58:35 PM »
MM  ... Has banana skin All over it  ..

Pilgrim21

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2009, 10:06:51 PM »