Author Topic: Don't forget tonight's BUFC Fans Forum 7pm in The Pilgrim Lounge  (Read 13150 times)

cookie

• View Profile
Don't forget tonight's BUFC Fans Forum 7pm in The Pilgrim Lounge!
Should be interesting hearing about The Quadrant from Chairman David Newton & Vice Chairman Neil Kempster, BUSA news from Chairman Glen Chapman ...and football news from Manager Dennis Greene.
Come along for an informative night.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Don't forget tonight's BUFC Fans Forum 7pm in The Pilgrim Lounge
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 08:00:27 PM »
It won't be anything we don't already know......

I'm sure though there will be polite applause every time DN,NK or DG speak though, no doubt from many of the same people who clapped like seals when Evans used to spew his guttural garbage.

Sounds like its a chance for the Sports Bar to take a few quid during a quiet period though....... ::)

In all honesty though I'd have come if I wasn't babysitting, at least they end up quite civilized affairs, unlike the ones a few years ago under Fatty McFraud which resembled medieval gatherings for bear baiting and bare knuckle boxing.......... :-\ 

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 09:04:45 PM »
Yawn

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 09:34:05 PM »
Yawn....... :-*

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 10:25:58 PM »
Very good turn I thought.
No signs of anyone from Woodhall or from a German White goods manufacturer.
The whole project is huge as we all knew but it still needs support from us all.
A click or a signature will help.
7 years of stewardship by the Chestnuts could be in jeopardy without the above.
Don't let complacency set in!

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 10:40:12 PM »
A throughly enjoyable night and all us fans really must step forward and all do our little bit to help the club have a sustainable future. Sign the petition and help make the community stadium a reality,join BUSA for a small fee and send a letter of support to the council. 3 small things we can do to massively help OUR football club. Don't leave it for others to do please stand up and be counted.

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 11:28:40 PM »
As it happens I have done all the above 3 things some time ago, and as for the stupid comment about no one there from woodhall, you have no idea what I washaving to do tonight to prevent me from going--idiot.

poshpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 12:30:23 AM »
Wel don n40s i suppose you no everyfin about bufc dont ya. Whoever woz in charge of the club, whoeva woz manager u would have a negative opinion. Bring back evans hey! I enjoyed every bit of last season #worcesteraway. The enjoyment of the game woz back.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 12:44:36 AM »
It won't be anything we don't already know......

I'm sure though there will be polite applause every time DN,NK or DG speak though, no doubt from many of the same people who clapped like seals when Evans used to spew his guttural garbage.

Sounds like its a chance for the Sports Bar to take a few quid during a quiet period though....... ::)

In all honesty though I'd have come if I wasn't babysitting, at least they end up quite civilized affairs, unlike the ones a few years ago under Fatty McFraud which resembled medieval gatherings for bear baiting and bare knuckle boxing.......... :-\

That's good coming from you NF, when only last month you said "Hallelujah.......at last, someone not dwelling on the past."
United we stand..................

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 07:03:46 AM »
Well at least it seems the happy clappers went along last night......... ::)

Shameful stuff re the snide comments on DT,someone who has played for and supported the club for 60+ years. Just because they don't adopt the 'Monkey say, Monkey do' attitude like most on here it doesn't make him ripe for personal insults, his business is his business. If he doesn't want to attend thats his prerogative, like it was mine not to attend; does it make us any less of a supporter? I'd say there's around 100 years of supporting BUFC between myself and DT, but some of you clowns are only interested in toeing the club line, you proved that a few years ago and it nearly cost us our club while you sat back and let McFrauds mob do what they like while clapping them like circus seals at forums......

Old yellow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 07:42:29 AM »
Gentleman how bizarre that we retort to petty in fighting and deflect attention away from the biggest decision to be made regarding the future of our club, get over it, or get a room, and then unite in the fight to keep our club alive.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 09:31:21 AM »
What's wrong with being a 'happy clapper', if it means you're interested in what is happening at your club, on and off the pitch?

Better than relying on snippets in the press, and reading some of the stuff on here...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Lord Lucan

• Happy Monkey Say Monkey Do Clapper season2014-2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 10:28:06 AM »
Typical comments from Negative forties(sorry noughtyforties) Not only now am I a happy clapper but I am a 'Monkey say, Monkey do' clown as well”just because I don’t agree with your comments & opinions about the club and how its run, you seem to disagree with most things that go on, and on how the club is run so come on mastermind give us your master plan of how to save this club of ours.

I was at the meeting last night and it is very easy to see there are a lot of fans there who do care deeply about this club and what happens to it, and they were all free (and brave enough) to ask questions about anything that was on there mind about anything to do with the club,
I respect the fact it is your choice if you go to these meetings or not but please don’t slag the people off who do attend with your “snide comments”

ok rant over
cup of tea anyone
LL
Lets be more positive lets take the GRIM out of pilGRIM patter.
(from a so called on many occasions happy clapper)

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 12:00:33 PM »
Don't hold your breath LL as there won't be a "master plan" coming from that direction!  Just carry on supporting.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 12:02:52 PM by Cavalier »
United we stand..................

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 12:04:41 PM »

Shameful stuff re the snide comments on DT,someone who has played for and supported the club for 60+ years. Just because they don't adopt the 'Monkey say, Monkey do' attitude like most on here it doesn't make him ripe for personal insults, his business is his business. If he doesn't want to attend thats his prerogative, like it was mine not to attend; does it make us any less of a supporter? I'd say there's around 100 years of supporting BUFC between myself and DT, but some of you clowns are only interested in toeing the club line, you proved that a few years ago and it nearly cost us our club while you sat back and let McFrauds mob do what they like while clapping them like circus seals at forums......
[/quote

Andy you have been an excellent supporter of the club over the years and some of your contributions to the club put many of us to shame .  I,ve been a happy clapper for 65 years and the Evans era was a black period which we never wish to see again  .  If you and others of opposing opinions wish to drag the issue on would it not be better to conduct your opposing views by private discussions or email .  Most of us on Patter fully understand yours feelings but we wish to put that period to bed and look to a positive future .
Those who attended the forum happy clappers or not could only be impressed by the business acumen and hard work of Chestnuts , not to forget the financial backing .
Also we got an insight from DG on the problems of putting together a part-time team .  Not so easy as suggested by us Patter posters !!!!!!!!!