Author Topic: Greene happy to turn to Plan B for Boston United player recruitment Danny Sleat  (Read 4047 times)

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Though he managed to get a couple of right belters in last season, Marrs being the best by miles in my eyes, is it just me or are others a bit concerned that before we even play our first friendly DG is talking about the prospect of getting in loanees as a bona fide part of his recruitment process? Surely at our level, unless its for the season, you take on loanees to tweak the squad, for emergency cover not to provide some kind of a spine in the team, or is it me that's being off the mark here?

dubai camel

• View Profile
How tight are the purse strings being pulled this season?

Has the proposed move to the Quadrant affected the playing budget?

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
How tight are the purse strings being pulled this season?

Has the proposed move to the Quadrant affected the playing budget?

No Budget change for this season, Just playing a dodgy game of flexibility which we seem to be lossing

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Before I get shot down I am just stating a fact.  Since DN took over the Budget has been cut every season. No change from last season but down in real terms.  Not knocking it but we cannot compete with some of the moneybags teams.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Before I get shot down I am just stating a fact.  Since DN took over the Budget has been cut every season. No change from last season but down in real terms.  Not knocking it but we cannot compete with some of the moneybags teams.

No that you are correct in but least we will run better in the long term (Well longs Q1 gets passed).