Author Topic: If we do not support this we may not have a club to support!  (Read 20957 times)

cookie

• View Profile
THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB ...Please support the application
Show your support for Q1

Now is the time to voice your support for the Q1 planning application to Boston Borough Council.

You can view the planning application and submit comments via the Council’s website, using reference B/14/0165.

http://www.boston.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=6208&ApplicationNumber=B/14/0165

You can also email your comments to planning@boston.gov.uk (remember to include the reference number).

Here are some reasons you might like to give for supporting the application:

• Around 500 new homes, including much-needed affordable housing, will help to fulfill housing needs in the district and will make a valuable contribution to achieving the target of 4,520 new homes needed between 2011 and 2031
  • The new Community Stadium will provide a secure and sustainable home for Boston United Football Club and its extensive community and education programmes
  • The stadium will provide a sports hall, an all-weather 3G pitch and education and conferencing facilities for the community to use
  • New shops and restaurants will provide jobs and improve options locally for shopping and eating out
  • Up to 460 new full time equivalent local jobs will be created
  • A further c.610 temporary construction jobs will be created during the lifetime of the project
  • Q1 includes the first section of a much-needed distributor road that may ultimately link the A16 to the A52/Boardsides to alleviate traffic that currently goes through the town centre
  • There is a potential opportunity to create a safe haven in this part of the town, in case of flooding
  • Q1 will create an attractive entrance on the southern gateway to the town
  • The project is an exciting opportunity to bring investment and regeneration to Boston

Thank you for your on-going support
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:05:47 PM by Mickey Nuttells Hair »

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: If we do not support this we may not have a club to support!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 06:45:35 PM »
THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB ...Please support the application
Show your support for Q1

Now is the time to voice your support for the Q1 planning application to Boston Borough Council.

You can view the planning application and submit comments via the Council’s website, using reference B/14/0165.

http://www.boston.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=6208&ApplicationNumber=B/14/0165

You can also email your comments to planning@boston.gov.uk (remember to include the reference number).

Here are some reasons you might like to give for supporting the application:

• Around 500 new homes, including much-needed affordable housing, will help to fulfill housing needs in the district and will make a valuable contribution to achieving the target of 4,520 new homes needed between 2011 and 2031
  • The new Community Stadium will provide a secure and sustainable home for Boston United Football Club and its extensive community and education programmes
  • The stadium will provide a sports hall, an all-weather 3G pitch and education and conferencing facilities for the community to use
  • New shops and restaurants will provide jobs and improve options locally for shopping and eating out
  • Up to 460 new full time equivalent local jobs will be created
  • A further c.610 temporary construction jobs will be created during the lifetime of the project
  • Q1 includes the first section of a much-needed distributor road that may ultimately link the A16 to the A52/Boardsides to alleviate traffic that currently goes through the town centre
  • There is a potential opportunity to create a safe haven in this part of the town, in case of flooding
  • Q1 will create an attractive entrance on the southern gateway to the town
  • The project is an exciting opportunity to bring investment and regeneration to Boston

Thank you for your on-going support

Well done Chris the need for support for the project really is so important and everyone needs to make the effort. I keep pestering the council with my support although I live in Ruskington in fact they could be getting fed up with me but we must keep the application alive and bubbling so it will always be in the forefront of planning committee minds. Please make the effort.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 07:16:52 PM »
followed the link off here to the council site and put my support in.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 07:26:42 PM »
I have supported the application and would urge everyone else to do the same.. We need every bit of support we can get..

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 07:49:26 PM »
Just as a matter of interest I see there is to be a 3G pitch. Surely the pitch should be grass to play in the Conference and above?

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 08:04:38 PM »
3G pitch is separate from the main stadium pitch which will be a grass pitch so no issue there..

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 07:18:26 AM »
Wait for it.............wait................
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 08:11:26 AM »
Wait for it.............wait................

Wine, hangover, too early in the morning ;)
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 11:47:38 AM »
I submitted my comments earlier this week (supporting of course!) and was going to add the links on here this weekend, glad I was beaten to it!

Takes 5 mins and could make such a difference, please take the time.  :)

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 11:53:00 AM »
Done
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 02:12:51 PM »
Done

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 03:34:38 PM »
done

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 06:10:56 PM »
done.

stevie

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 07:18:53 PM »
It only takes a few minutes to support  this application - I urge all fans of BUFC to do their bit.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 10:28:15 PM »
D O N T  L E T  A P A T H Y  W I N!
Give the club 5 minutes.......the Anti Q1 lot will devote a lot more than 5 minutes